In Germany you can't do anything without proving you're a good goy

In Germany, you cannot enter any type of contract without paying a Jew that spies on you to issue you a good goy certificate.
This is mandated by law.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 21.31K)

Holy shit bro.

Attached: 1660784624092571.gif (548x547, 245.95K)

HAHAHAHAHA
You're mad because you can't pay your dues on time.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I pay them a monthly subscription to see my score and it's always between 100 and 120

user... i...
well i just hope you enjoy being a paypig

If you work in Germany you're a fucking retard
Enjoy paying the highest taxes in the world to finance my NEET lifestyle

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152.05K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Poor NEET cope. Get a job!

How is this shit any different than credit score?
You can't even rent a house without one.
Shits fucked.

i agree with you except for becoming dependent on the state
enjoy your neet status while it lasts

it is a credit score, but you need for way more things than taking out a loan or renting a place

Fag

I want to open up a business in the next 2 months. How screwed am I?

Attached: 1641851955774.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

>enjoy your neet status while it lasts
I'll do fine, I'm pretty strong and fit. Such people are always needed, ESPECIALLY in times of collapse and crisis.

But I don't think the welfare state will collapse anytime soon. And even if, just more reason to use it while it lasts. Do you see these tits? These are the tits of the state and the Steuerzahler and I will continue sucking them dry and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I love my NEET life.

Attached: 1622382854554.webm (640x640, 749.15K)

small penis energy

based neetbro

Schufa is useless. I paid 30 euros to get my positive schufa document yet i still cant find an apartment.

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x712, 218.54K)

OP is a unterschicht Hartzer with low income and high debt.

There is NOTHING wrong with SCHUFA and for a business checking your liquidity before handing out a contract. This is a protective tool so poorfags like you can't just get a contract, leave with the goods, never pay and fuck off.

Open up an Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt) and then your private Schufa wont matter.
But have fun getting raped by bureaucracy and learning doppelte Buchführung and Bilanzierung. Alternatively, enjoy paying a lot of money for someone to do the bureaucracy for you.

I have an UG so if you have questions just ask.

have you considered learning skills?

Attached: Germany Mulls Reviving Draft To Beef Up Military Amid War In Ukraine.png (853x931, 337.57K)

Can I move to Germany to become a NEET?

Thanks fren. I could have started months ago, but this fucking bureaucracy stuff makes me mad already. I just want to open up a delivery service which doesnt exist the way I want it to do.

Do you have any advice on Online presence? As in, Homepages etc.? I think I want to start it as a KleinUnternehmen first. To see if it sticks or not, you know.

>There is NOTHING wrong with SCHUFA
GOOD GOY!

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (895x1079, 72.48K)

Why would you do that anyway?

>AMA
how to become a tax evading chad?

unfathomly based

Kek

Based state-tits sucker.

>the german government is a big tittie slav gf

Attached: fd0 (1).png (680x519, 204.12K)

>i still cant find an apartment.
where do you sleep?

Fuck you

Such dirn Job, du Ossi-Assi-Hartzer

in a shitty apartment. I want to upgrade but cant

Ist dein Name zufällig Arno Dübel? Zecken wie du sollte man gnadenlos vergasen.

>Do you have any advice on Online presence?
Spend money on advertising, google ads is really good at spying on their customers and they can filter customers that are likely to use/buy your services.
>I think I want to start it as a KleinUnternehmen first.
Einzelunternehmen is fine and the Steuerfreibetrag is better than UG up to a certain point, but if you collect money in the UG and reinvest it into the company then UG is better imo.

If you're thinking about the Kleinunternehmerregelung (Umsatzsteuergesetz), then it's fine but remember that once you reach the threshold you will have to pay USt. from that point on, and many companies go bankrupt because they forget about the USt. and good luck getting USt. from private persons after that.
>how to become a tax evading chad?
For the most part you don't need to evade until you start making a lot of money and you want to take that money out of the company. You don't even get taxed much unless you make profit (USt. doesn't count). Once big, you should look into tax havens and see that you can do everything LEGALLY. It's all there and legal, use it, Amazon does too.

There's a reason why many politicians and big company owners have offshore holdings and offshore companies.

Why do you need to pay for something that is intrinsically tied to you? Fucking Germany, really.

Don't care. Meine Familie und Freunde lieben mich trotzdem. Ich habe allein dieses Jahr an die 250 Filme gesehen. Ich treffe mich jedes Wochenende mit meinen Freunden und wir bereden die neusten Nachrichten, als auch Politik und Philosophie bei einem gemütlichen Bier und cooler Musik. Ich gehe jeden 2. Tag pumpen und werde von blutjungen Bitches sabbernd angegafft. Will aber keine Freundin, ist mir zu viel Stress. Ich habe ein erfülltes Leben. Geh dich doch zu Tode schuften für deinen Judenboss und die Drecks BRD.

>I paid 30 euros to get my positive schufa document yet i still cant find an apartment.
Per year you get 1 free inquiry because of GDPR (DSGVO).

Endlich ein vernünftiger hier. Meine Fresse...

Thank you very much for your answers, fren. Danke Dir!
Will for sure spend some money on google ads (regionally) and also on Facebook etc. - But homepages where people can order stuff, do you have advice there? Maybe something like Wix?

Regarding Einzelunternehmen or KeinU... thats the question too. I have never done anything like this,but could I change that once I see that Im getting more money in than I expected?

>the german government is a big tittie slav gf

Attached: 3942934923.jpg (1280x723, 174.02K)