EU should federalize, no matter the cost

What doesn't the EU just federalize? So fucking what if your culture mix to become one? Do you want to be pathetic little countries on the continent forever? It's the only way if you want to compete in the future

Attached: EU.png (550x509, 139.74K)

It already is federalized what you even talking about willis

I agree, we need to accelarate into the collapse, we need to federalize.

They don't have a military. It's just an ecnonmic union

It's not just about culture, but also leadership. The EU right now is currently lead by an incompetent woman(Ursula Von Der Leyen). Why do you want to give her more power?

the EU is much more control than just economy. they are already nearly federal
that's why they seethe every time an eastern european country doesn't do what they say

It is overly federalized already.
It is become more apparent that the real power brokers shaping the EU want erasure of nations, perpetual debt serfdom, people to have no equity in society, no pride about their cultures, traditions, and the ability to rise up politically to protect them.
A weird cabal of globalists and rootless cosmopolitans...
They want to turn y'all into America at its worst, with none of what we have that is good.
Defederalize!
Minimize the EU architecture.
Trade, cooperate, work on international standards...
But the massive spending and regulatory authority need to be quashed; It is always the source of corruption.
God help you, Eurobros.

Because the Germans are retarded and the EU has ruined our energy prices.

Attached: 1645928918173.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

>let me tell you about your country
Kill yourself mutt.
The only "federal" EU I'll allow is under Polish boot.

Attached: kurwa.png (307x278, 142.54K)

>poland
>doing anything besides getting fucked by neighbors
You are literally the most cucked nation on the continent

Impossible. Too much of a mix of different cultures, religions and languages.

It already did with predictable results. The reason you don't have electricity anymore is because of a federal Europe.
Federalism is cancer.
OP is cancer.
His thread is cancer.

It is retarded. The US should dissolve and be 50 independent countries.

Imagine being American and still think that anyone cares what you think about Europe. Kys, I love watching your country break up little by little.

who cares?

anyone with a brain, not you naturally

seethe harder filthy mutt

>A vatnik with innate fetal alcohol syndrome attempts to discern intelligence
just

We dont even have a unifying language and places like France, poles or Italy sure as fuck aint going to adapt German. Or english.

It is not like burgerland where you had a blank slate, near empty continent sprinkled over with european misfits/adventurers/poorfags under a british derived colonial government that then proceeded to just kind of mingle together. There are borders and societies created through centuries of bloodshed.

I will resist the Jews with everything I've got. They might win in the end, but they will have to rule over a barren wasteland of scorched earth.

>op asks question "what is the reason of ..."
>someone tells the reason
>"yes but who cares"
>"someone who cares about reason"
>"stfu vatnik dog you answer my question how dare you wtf stfu"

xd

Don't you have some throat singing to do?

Even if you united every single European army it would still be tiny and almost entirely French and English in equipment that matters

hehe olol

>Too much of a mix of different cultures, religions and languages.
Rich coming from Russia

Ok, so give me one reason how will it benefit Poland or other small countries? Because it looks like Germany/France wants to be the main policy maker in that federation and basically put it's own monetary and fiscal policies (which benefits them) on all the other countries without giving a fuck. It would be like Frane/Germany being California/Texas of EU federation but they would decide on all policies that will be implemented in all other smaller states just like some shithole forgotten alabama state in US.

>What doesn't the EU just federalize?
Because fuck you, fucking commie