A new religious movement will arise soon, what do you think it will be, Any Forums?

a new religious movement will arise soon, what do you think it will be, Any Forums?

Attached: man-reads-holy-book.jpg (625x624, 72.57K)

A revival of the One Holy and Apostolic Church

Attached: w9l9dmv5gc051.jpg (573x767, 169.36K)

Free spirituality with respect to nature and the cosmos.

That is if jews do not instantly try to take over.

Gayniggerism

That's already a thing, user. It's called Satanism.

Attached: d17.png (1228x1150, 188.37K)

Reality.

The new religion already exists; it is called "aliens".
Aliens are a 20'th century religious belief system.
There isn't a shred of proof that aliens exist, of course.
But the believers are zealously devout, nonetheless.

Attached: brojek blue benis.png (326x272, 8.51K)

No! I will clap the alien cheeks!

Welcome aboard, brother.

Attached: 1513834576697.png (500x438, 359.49K)

spiritual agnosticism

Probably some fusion of Gnosticism and Paganism. Both are gaining popularity in the West these days.

I don’t know. But working on it. Do you want a spiritual based sky magic authority or socio-economic moral etiquette system with no sky magic like Confucianism?

Attached: claus-schwab-great-reset.jpg (400x400, 26.51K)

Fpbp

Each had different implications on intellect capacity of sheep citizenry with self regulating capacity . The other requires a strong authority and social shame to maintain.

can't do it without apostoles

nigger nobody even knows the difference between your ten billion denominations and whatever the fuck this is, this is flat and played out

Kek, I thought the thumbnail was a stock image of a chef looking at a recipe book

quantum immortality

Doubt it.

We already have 1000 religions.

If you can't find the truth by now, you're blind.

Probably Nazarene/Messianic jew or Torah observant Christian or whatever they are called. I have seen a lot more of them now then i ever did 10 years ago. But it might get squashed out by both jews, Christians when it gets really big.

Orthodoxy. Due to numbers it will likely be Russian orthodoxy most people join even though Greek is the truth.

Furrydom. Soon we will all have a fursona and proselytize about the superiority of our species. The worst heretics and the new pagans will however be the one without a fursona altogether.

Attached: qojj6_mr_400x400.jpg (239x239, 10.67K)