Why do chuds always worship pathetic men?

Why do chuds always worship pathetic men?
>Hitler
Impotent loser that killed himself after getting assraped in war by people he considered subhuman
>Trump
Degenerate fat fuck with four wives changed and all his wealth inherited who still whines after losing elections to a walking corpse.
>Tate
Bald chinlet mutt who sounds like teenager and scams his retarded fans
>Jordan Peterson
Benzo addicted frog voiced leaf who fantasized about smelling his grandma's pubes and works for small hat people
>Putin
Bald manlet who got divorced by his wife, sold his daughters to oligarchs as fucktoys and can't even win war for 6 months against country led by a literal clown.

Attached: s88kfk6r6nw81.jpg (1100x1235, 412.52K)

>Stalin is not on the list
>flag
I see what you did there

Trannies don't know the difference between worship and admire. Sad. Also every person on that list had major faults.

nakadashi

>anime fag
>foot fag
>false premise
>lazy sudo-intellectual
>Georgian
yikes

The funniest thing about Trump is that he was 100% into the deep state during his presidency and his cult kept feeding him dollars for his 2020 fraud fund that goes directly to him

Attached: 338962CA-6BCC-4B4F-B2DE-5AE153FF42C7.jpg (645x770, 66.92K)

>can't give examples of strong men but will critic of others
>why can't they be like thor?
Show tits or leave. Your stupid woman opinions aren't welcomed

Why do trannies love anime?

nobody's perfect

Attached: 1645622896543.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

teach me what you are worshipping ill laugh at you too

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (526x512, 49.18K)

They funniest thing is that he keeps living rent free in your head even though no thinking poltard cares about him.

>tranime
Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about.

Georgian saved your country from becoming genocided. You have to thank us.

Attached: 77448024_p0.jpg (1222x1597, 829.88K)

No one worships that faggot scammer Tate, or the grifter Peterson. You cant even make proper accusations. KYS TRANNY NIGGER.

He obviously worships the feet of imaginary women.
You have nothing to do with the people that fought anything.

When Russia over-extends itself in Ukraine will Georgia try and regain independence? If not, why do you feel comfortable opening your goddam mouths about fucking anything?

Attached: 1659795627486314.jpg (843x751, 141.94K)

Don't know who the others are,
but Hitler is objectively amongst a few dozen
of the most influential humans who ever lived.

I descend from people that saved your ancestors from genocide. I will be there too if someone tries that again.
Russia is our natural ally, west will soon fuck off and we will reestablish USSR.

Attached: cex5znbbim261.jpg (749x1000, 110.04K)

You are insane. Go touch grass and stop being a massive faggot. Thanks you.

Why on earth would you want a return of the USSR? Are you really so creatively bankrupt?

Let's take your first example and show why you're wrong. If Hitler committed suicide, then why didn't leftists like you brag about it with photos of his corpse 24/7? I'll tell you why—it's because he never committed suicide and likely escaped to South America. There is even declassified documents talking about this. If you looked into things with an open mind, you would see the Holocaust is a hoax and there is a lot of propaganda spread about Hitler.

Attached: a4a7cb47251c1659a363385a5527040f82ebdba7_1_600x774.jpg (600x774, 338.76K)

And this is basically a good summary of why he lost.

Attached: History of Multiculturalism.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>four wives
I thought he only have three: Ivana, Marla, and Melania. Who's the fourth?

Attached: f6b2a1181d9a39e5a70880e2acd97c4e65bdcf77.png (585x247, 189.38K)

Soviet Union was a superpower founded on principles superior to any other alternative on planet. Principles of true equality and common struggle towards prosperity is what brought many of our nations together.
We might have been broken and turned into enemies for past 31 years, but this will not last and one again we will unite and keep moving forward until all our enemies are destroyed.
Ideals of true communism will unite earth.

Attached: c6ldviahwt191.jpg (2161x2421, 316.01K)

Agree with all but Hitler literally waged a war against the entire world while being an unemployed homeless bum with brain damage from mustard gas and after merely 10 years (which is nothing) he went from hobo to destroying the largest empire in the world forever and proclaiming himself as president of the universe.
That is at least something.

>Jewish Ideology
>Principles
Yeah you're deranged, Georgian avatar poster.

op typed all that shit and what pic?

a cartoon girl

top kek you faggot