Why do so many women who hate white men date white men?

Why is this such a common phenomenon? Have you ever seen it in your life? What is going through these women minds?

Attached: 2AE7B183-89C9-4093-B309-E7AE8574EBCC.jpg (828x472, 149.5K)

>What is going through these women minds?
user, I...

what does that even mean? i don't speak zoomer.

Virtue signaling while making the obviously correct decision

Attached: rough draft.png (700x1064, 570.53K)

Good shit Bruce

Conflict is an inevitable part of life and Any Forums acknowledging it doesn’t make me a shill

Hump for extreme interest

Superiority breeds jealousy

>I keep trying to be with niggers but they are useless
Thats what she should have said.

ANOTHER TACTIC THEY USE FALSE EQUIVALENCE, CHRISTKIKE JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION GOOD CAUSE THEY NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH, DIVIDE AND CONQUER BAD CAUSE WE ALL NEED TO MIX INTO KIKES. GREAT LOGIC Any Forums NIGGER YOU JUST FAILED LIFE CAUSE YOUR LAZY AND DONT DO YOUR HOMEWORK........

Same reason why Asian chicks mostly marry white guys. Asians fathers treated their moms like shit, and black fathers left.

shit threads ruined Any Forums
anyone that enjoys posting in this thread is a tourist.

Jewish media tells them to hate white men and they listen because they want to fit in. Despite that they know that white men are good providers and faithful husbands.

Attached: 1549613728974.png (584x358, 100.62K)

>doesn't make me a shill
Then post your flag, you little closeted faggot

It's socially acceptable to trash white men in Leftist circles, but at the same time they all realize nigs won't stick around to put up with their shit.

based schizoposter. op sucks cock

Is everyone ITT retarded? She's saying she tried to resist the BWC but finally gave in (or will in the future)

According to that statistic it means I would be better off with a nigger queen than a white woman?

>Why do so many women who hate white men date white men?
The sex is always better when its with someone you hate.

Attached: I-Wanna-Get-Pounded-By-A-Republican-Conservative-Fucked-Sex-Liberal-Libtard-Democrat-SJW-Reddit-Post.jpg (825x971, 193.99K)

Because pol is always wrong. You know how many hookers refuse to have sex with a man because he is black or brown? And these girls are often swarthy themselves. The white male has nothing to complain when it comes to stereotypes

Attached: 1585516932062.jpg (2400x3068, 1.88M)

why would anyone want a woman like this

it just means that on balance wmbf couples are less likely to divorce, mostly because those couples tend to be more highly educated and less likely to have children before they can afford to have them

wmwf couples can be rich, middle class, or lower class. obviously if you have trashy wmwf couples, theyre going to raise the divorce rate. if both you and your wife are quality people, you're probably not going to get divorced regardless of what race she is

>only 99.9% of the world will suck my dick
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: being white.png (317x307, 100.24K)

>women minds

I think that she tried really hard to get a White guy.
But I can’t tell.