You know this is EXACTLY what Hillary was accused of

Attached: 78189273897123.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

and what happened to shillary? exactly.

Yeah because she wasn't found guilty, that's how the law works

Hillary wasn't President. She did not have ultimate declass authority like Trump.

Trump was the president, he had the supreme privilege to declassify any documents he wanted.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. She had no right to declassify anything.

Yeah but.. that isn't a thing.
That's just something trump said you parrot like a good little NPC

But Hillary was never president so she likely had info she had no clearance to see let alone store off-site since again she was never president.

And she was let off. Nothing happened to her. I take it you are for applying the law equally?

Yeah she wasn't found guilty of the accusations.
That's how the law works.
I hope you apply the law equally and think trump should be investigated for the same thing?

No, it isn't.

>Yeah but.. that isn't a thing.
Neither is FBI's evidence of a Trump crime

>But I can declassify it instantly
>But I didn't even have any documents
>But they planted the documents
>But I want my documents back
If I had to guess, the guy constantly falling over himself to come up with excuses, yeah he probably is trying to hide some criminality

That would be the same guess your type has been making for 7 years and repeatedly having it end with egg on your face.

How bout we start at the beginning instead of jumping halfway through. Let's see the affidavit used to get the warrant first. Fbi gets no credit from me. The fact that she destroyed state documents is illegal and it doesn't matter the intent. Nowhere in the destruction stauate does it mention a requirement of intent. It's all a farce if the fbi is involved.

What do you mean?
It's been found that he's committed numerous crimes, but was protected by the presidency.
Now however, he's not el presidente anymore

So you're saying you don't want to apply the law equally

LMFAO Trump is going to rot in prison

>he's committed numerous crimes
Show proof. We do have proof of the FBI lying about evidence and witnesses to spy on and get anything they can on Trump. If Trump were a normal civilian the FBI would have been reprimanded for malicious prosecution.

:/

>protected by the presidency
Yeah but.. that isn't a thing.

>she wasn't found guilty
She was, but they decided not to charge her.

go back to /sverigetråden/ axel, your wifes son needs to be picked up at niggletkindergarden soon aswell