Britain is a failed society

The absolute state of bong “healthcare”

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-62601863

Attached: 842C1903-BD3C-4F38-A9F8-B51023801A01.jpg (1170x2269, 952.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11125573/Effects-lockdown-causing-deaths-Covid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter. At least it was free.

We invested in poofs and darkies. Of course we are totally fucked.

Get a fuckin taxi.

Governments want it to be privatised.
Each person pays national insurance each month, that what makes it "free"

>mother
Why didn't she call one of her kids in that time?

The jews did this

Attached: soros.jpg (1080x735, 111.52K)

Free at the point of use just as emergency care is in your country which counts for the majority of hospital admissions. Most people in this country do not need to use the NHS for anything serious until they are adults. Or if they are successful people like me they can go private and never have to step foot in a NHS hospital again. The "free NHS" thing is a complete myth. NHS is bloody expensive with below average outcomes and basically gives free healthcare to tourists and the feckless with "type 2 diabetes" and alcoholism and obesity and genital mutilation.

Yeah the south west is totally shit. All of you nigger lovers and shitskins wouldn't like it here.

I'll die lonely on the kitchen floor before I let the nigger health service "save" me

If you're 90 you should be on comfort care measures anyway. You don't deserve public resources if younger people need them too.

Backlogs created by lockdowns are killing more people than covid. Excess deaths 14.4% higher than 5 year average.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11125573/Effects-lockdown-causing-deaths-Covid.html

Attached: lockdown.png (662x434, 38.93K)

its not even free.
you pay national insurance for this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

Kek

racisms

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 09.45.18.png (986x672, 397.69K)

What's the private system like in the UK? Can you get major surgery done in a private hospital (eg cardiac bypass)

I'd expect this in a city, not Cornwall though. Has it gone to shit as well?

Votes Tory

They’re Tories getting what they asked for

I got refused an appointment at the GP this morning because I don't currently have a phone.

Attached: grrrrrr.png (475x475, 286.3K)

i pay for private dentists and opticians and have BUPA health insurance through work for things that take too long on the NHS, like if you have a painful elbow or something which isn't lfe threatening but would take 2 years to have an operation.

People don't feel bad about spending £200 an their car being serviced but won't spend the same on their own body

Attached: 1rr.jpg (745x829, 108.22K)

Did they have proper council approval for that construction?

don't think you can or it would be the same people as the NHS but you'd be paying privately.

Saudis have a scheme where they need an organ replacement so come to the UK and basically live in an operating theatre/hotel with a helipad and full staff 24/7 waiting for an organ donor somewhere nearby to die . Because they are ready 24/7 while they can't technically skip the queue they will always be the most viable option which counts for a lot, compared to dragging someone in from home at 3AM and waiting for everything to come together.

Britain puts the NHS on a really unhealthy pedestal. There's a national cope here, that because Britain invented socialized medicine we can never get rid of it.
Even though a system just like it was implemented in the 1930s in Germany for mother's and children.
So because universal healthcare is supposed to be our big gift to the world (apparently) you can never criticize it.
No matter what side of politics you're on the NHS is given all the praise and money and handjobs it wants.
If it continuously fails targets, we love our NHS
If it fucks up ambulances to the point that taxis are a better alternative, we love our NHS
If it's running out of nurses and is hiring undertrained third world peasants to replace them, we love our NHS
If it's running out of money again because it's now more bureaucracy than healthcare, we love our NHS
If the doctors are all quitting and going private because the pay is too little, we love our NHS
If visiting a GP is this retarded system where the least amount of people possible are seen, we love our NHS.
The NHS fucking sucks
If a huge percentage of people waiting for operations die without treatment because the months of waiting are too much, we love our NHS
It's a shitty organisation filled with shitty people.
It's never been good in my lifetime.
And older generations supposedly remember when it was better but the way they describe it makes it sound just as bad.
But it can never be criticized, because politicians are forced to suck NHS dick so they can appease the cult of 'we love our NHS' that my country is embarrassingly stuck with.
It's better to go private in the UK. You might pay out of pocket, which is not cheap but not overly expensive, and at least you'll be fucking seen within a reasonable time and not be treated like they're doing everything they can to not see or help you.