Finance Pizza Party

Why did John Kerry’s office resist the FOIA for this email so badly? Why did they redact both email address and sender name of this email but not others?

Attached: 6367AA26-B1FF-4D17-A9EC-036A59762A6A.jpg (1750x1170, 220.87K)

THESE PEOPLE DONT EVEN EAT PIZZA
ITS BELOW THEIR CLASS

$65k in hotdogs

Oh, they do 'eat the pizza' once they have finished with it. They even get special deals on damaged pizza sometimes, but they have to eat it after.
Those who read the menu system on Comets server will remember.

Anyone remember that email were they were asking how thin they would have to slice the pizza theyd bought, and some bigchief ceo person replies that the newbie guy will participate this time.. strange terminology to be used to eat a sliced up slice of pizza..
Inb4 links...phonefag fucks you all.

bump

Na, rich people have pizza ovens at home. Cooking and making them together is like an event, my own family does this at our beach house with our pizza oven.
You schizos really need to take your meds.

Grew up rich and this is not a thing

Probably talking about breaking up lines of coke

kys faggot

Y tho

That's twelve hotdogs at least. Delivered straight from Haiti, yum!

Wasn't it Chicago?

Good question.
Nice find, have a boomp.

Attached: hoers beer.jpg (313x378, 148.97K)

You don't know any rich people, do you?

Yes.

>If politicians eat pizza that means they must be fucking kids.

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (720x931, 63.25K)

>if politicians were fucking kids, they would tell us.

If you read the emails from wikileaks, its pretty clear they're using coded language.
Perhaps you could explain what a pizza-related map is?

Attached: simps for biden 1599103832616.jpg (1536x2048, 426.11K)

Remember when they faked a heart attack from Dennis Hastert after he got caught fucking little kids?

Attached: IMG_0802.png (1224x676, 57.07K)

The amount of "pizza parties," the elites have is definitely fucking weird. I haven't had a pizza party since like 6th grade at Chuckie Cheeses.
Not once have I been invited to a fucking pizza party in high school or college, it was always just a party.
Not sure I buy into the whole pizza gate thing but I can see how someone would think these people are talking in code when they say something about pizza or pizza party.

Imma gonna go ahead and say that this is definitely not a thing with rich folks, in general.