Even lesbians in China are so money hungry

A Chinese lesbian, looking for her lesbian fiancée, wants 120,000 Chinese yuan for her wedding gift.
That's why, the marriage rate in China is declining.

Attached: File_20220819-162106.jpg (1440x3266, 288.75K)

Attached: File_20220819-162148.jpg (1440x3266, 306.82K)

Attached: -7a74305df799c101.jpg (864x1920, 136.45K)

Attached: 7dd8faba5dcfa7f6.jpg (480x1480, 109.7K)

China allows lesbians?

The last sentence screenshot is incomplete.
It means "Since you are asking for it, let's cancel the marriage."

You're not legally allowed to get married, but no one cares if you have a ceremony.

How do they decide who is the "woman"?
What happens in the case of two "women"?
Who gets the gift?
The more attractive one?

Wouldn't that just be outright prostitution?

>Wouldn't that just be outright prostitution?
You have to pay money to get married. Even if you are a lesbian, the greedy bitch still demands to take all your money. Before she will "marry" you.
If you break up, she will find a way to take your house away.
Even if gays can't legally marry at all.

how do you even get around the firewall with chinese flag shouldn't proxies also be banned if they are in china

kek I wouldnt pay 10 dollar for chink pussy no way I would marry one and give 120k yuan or whatever

Wow I mean I knew about the declining birth rates despite finally lifting the single child policy but even declining marriage rates cannot alone be blamed on severe sex imbalance. After all the women will charge a fucking fortune cause too many desperate dicks and not enough pussy. That isn't even getting into the crazy expenses like real estate that goes up despite their population preparing to implode. So real estate prices should have been crashing thanks to a lack of actual demand.

Either by using a pass or through campus network if he's in university

Man that sucks

It makes sense to me look:
>be dyke
>want to live like a dyke
>family is obliviously going to disown her
>going to be homeless if not giving the money

The only dyke stories I have heard from China are those involving suicide pacts

Just send her to xingjiang to get raped by the mongoloids, or across the boarder to be kidnapped as someone’s bride

By living in Australia

oh yeah I forgot it's actually not Any Forums but the captcha that's banned, still don't get how that's not the other way tho

I dont understand how people plan marrying without knowing eachother. How is it possible to be this stupid.

I'm a Canadian in the mainland (ny shanghai). 4chinz isn't banned here. The captcha just never loads. With a VPN you can solve the captcha, but most VPN server IPs are permanently range banned by the moot, so yeah.

i'm sure that wedding gifts are just some village tradition, and you can find some urbanite girl who doesn't care for these things.