How many of you faggots actually vote regularly?

& When did you realize you're dumber than the coof vaxxed cattle?

Attached: received_1929014393963981.jpg (880x989, 100.39K)

anti republican gespacho is happening in the future

I'm abiding by Pascal's Wager at this point, kike

>don't believe
>Wrong, nothing
>right, nothing

>believe
>Wrong, nothing
>right, win

You're retarded if you don't think this applies to voting. Of course in religion it's a fallacy, but any census that relies on voluntary action is literally an exercise in wagerism.

I vote all the time. I once got kicked out of the voting station when they caught me jacking off in the voting booth.
I told them it was serious cause I needed to clear my head to know who to really vote for, but they said no.
I had to go to the next town over and jack off in their voting booth. I wasn't caught that time and voted into completion.

I'm not even registered to vote.

They wanted us to register in senior year for our "participation in government class" and I just chucked the form. Didn't care then, don't care now.

Behold, the future of america

I write my own name on the ballot

Attached: 323422323235552.jpg (1024x903, 56.26K)

>be me
>small town in the norf east
>labour stronghold for like 20 years, MP is a corrupt whore who bribed council members to award work contracts to all of her husband's friends
>decide to vote for the first time
>voted conservative
>friends told me it's a wasted vote, nobody votes conservative in the norf
>results come out
>conservative guy won

That was all me lads. The town has actually improved massively in just a few years of him being in charge.

What happens if everyone writes their own name on the voting paper :D?

Attached: 1659880555147907.png (680x680, 336.51K)

I love how American ghettos have 95%+ voter turnout

Attached: a731ce618b9126b3d1345ecee2f91585.jpg (602x666, 54.73K)

There will be a mass amount of individuals named Joe Biden

not once voted in my life, even though i went by 10 meters of a voting booths multiple times. was proven right every single time as the politicians the cattle voted for broke their promises like clockwork. don't ever make the mistake to think any one of them is your guy, he's not. he laughs at you and shits on you.

I only vote for 3rd parties that have no chance of winning. That way I can pretend to be sophisticated and I never have to take blame for the government fucking things up.

Biden wins with 87 million votes at 3 in the morning

Attached: 1607059900961.png (910x1006, 91.57K)

Self fulfilling prophecy.
Or are you too much of a vagina to live knowing that a decision you made might not be perfect?

you could vote republican 50 times and LA will still be blue. your one vote is a waste of time.

Voting is gay as fuck and amounts to nothing, elective power should be reserved to those who can mud wrestle.

America has been fucked since they wiped their ass with the constitution 5 minutes after it got ratified. Got fucked even more when that faggot Lincoln slaughtered white men that rightfully wanted to leave. Got fucked even more when Woodrow Wilson got in office and made the Federal Reserve.

Keep voting though I'm sure the Republicans will save you from those evil Democrats. Dumbass.

>Oh no that 15 minutes I will never get back but the time value of money!

Lmao. I spent all my time shilling for Donald and didn't even vote.

stopped voting years ago

KEK

Good thing I don't live in a nigger habitat