Neder Any Forumsder general: the CIVIL WAR of the Netherlands

>Another day, another escalation:
- Government forces municipality of 3.000 people to house hundreds of migrants without their knowledge or consent.
- MEDIA IS TRYING TO D&C, DON'T FALL FOR IT
- Gigachad being megabased, putting up inverted flag on electric tower near high voltage cables
- The energy crisis is increasing and energy bills are rising. The time when we happily went shopping for the cheapest gas and light is just behind us.
- FDF announces that they will keep going with harder actions in local newspaper
- Antifa suspected setting fire to the homes and equipment of farmers
- Journalist Photographer makes fake news false flag about ''nazi flags and fires”. After being found out, played victim. ANP is trying to cover up evidence.
- LTO, "CARING FARMERS", BIOHUIS = CONFIRMED TRAITORS/WEF talked to Remkes for a ''compromise'', no one fell for it. FDF announced further escalations coming in shortly in response.
- WEF whore CEO Barbara Baarsma of the Rabobank wants to introduce carbon credits COMMUNISM
- GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS - WE ARE IN TYRANNY NOW
- SHOTS FIRED AT FARMERS, ARRESTS, FARMERS SIEGE POLICE STATION AND FORCE RELEASE

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Government buys up agrarian land in Noordoostpolder to build migrant facilities
noordoostpolder.nieuws.nl/nieuws/37008/aankoop-stikstofruimte-in-de-noordoostpolder/
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape of (underaged) individuals by the Dutch elite
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>QRD
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVYy0AoTJc

Attached: flash this nigger.jpg (642x718, 77.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnl.tv/2022/08/18/burgemeester-van-utrecht-sharon-dijksma-goed-voorbereid-op-boerenprotesten-tijdens-vuelta-alles-gaat-in-goed-overleg/
bnnvara.nl/joop/artikelen/het-zijn-helemaal-geen-kinkels-in-albergen
nos.nl/artikel/2441214-cpb-koopkracht-hard-onderuit-armoede-neemt-toe
nos.nl/artikel/2441205-cda-stikstofdoelen-halen-in-2030-niet-heilig
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/politiek/rutte-na-afloop-van-catshuisoverleg-goed-gesprek-maar-geen-knopen-doorgehakt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goedenmorgen malle makkers. Hoe is het weertje?

Whats the french flag doing wrapped around that pole?

>PREVIOUS THREADS:
Don't forget to share your minecraft tutorials

>Known AIVD tactics for shilling:
- Pretend that any idea of use of violence is 'you being a glowie' by definition
- Attack Farmers as bad for the environment
- Ignore the WEF involvement or dismiss it as conspiracy
- demoralize and tell us we won't do shit
- pretend anyone that is adding value to the bread, like /our/guy Generaal, is a useless idiot
- adding nothing to the bread themselves except whining and complaining

>QRD why this can go dark in the Netherlands, quickly:
- Government is unwilling to compromise on anything
- Farmers, fishermen and entire cultural minorities like Frisians and Reformists are with their backs to the walls
- Low and middle incomes will not be able to make ends meet in autumn/winter

DO NOT RESPOND TO MEMEFLAG SHILLS OR DISRUPTING TROLLS
No, they don't actually care about the subject matter, they just bring it up to derail discussion

WE ARE NOW IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
SKY NEWS, FOX NEWS, TIM POOL, RUSSELL BRAND, JORDAN PETERSON, CHRIS MARTENSON HAVE PICKED US UP
KEEP SPREADING THE INFO

Attached: QRD2.png (960x1545, 246.17K)

Bots. Op z'n draad

checked
cloudy, any news about Vuelta in Utrecht today and more farmers protests?

wnl.tv/2022/08/18/burgemeester-van-utrecht-sharon-dijksma-goed-voorbereid-op-boerenprotesten-tijdens-vuelta-alles-gaat-in-goed-overleg/

that pole is a speed trap

>Local municipalities still seething because of inverted flags
>Found out a village (in de Randstad) near where I grew actively hindered removal of said flags
>Local municipality pressing charges against people that hindered removal of flags
>Want to get police involved
I just remembered that about 5 years ago they wanted to do away with the local police station over there, only for a couple of large fights breaking out when they did where the police response time was close to an hour after which people got pissed and they reversed that stupendous decision they made.
I'm glad we got some rain so the NOS can shut the fuck up about the precipitation shortage and so I don't sweat my balls of 24/7.
I wish I was still with my ex-girlfriend, just to show her this shit. Women are fucking insane when it come to this "refugee" shit, meanwhile every single one of these shitskins that claims asylum here seems to come from fucking Ethiopia, Pakistan, or some other barbaric backwards country where they kill each other over drawing a little comic about their prophet.

what flag?

Het is gewoon afkeer van mensen die er niet zo uitzien als de Albergers zelf. Daar willen ze zich graag door laten bedienen als zij op zonvakantie zijn. Ze bestellen bij hen grif gerechten met couscous, gebakken rijst of scherpe kruiden maar in hun wereldbeeld past het niet als de brengers van al dit lekkers zich een plaatsje veroveren in hun eigen straat thuis in Albergen. Er is lang gedacht dat internet en moderne media mensen uit de hele wereld bij elkaar zouden brengen. Dat is maar gedeeltelijk het geval. Veel gebruikers willen niet de ontmoeting maar de mijding. Leeftijd of opleidingsniveau doet er niet toe. Het is geen onwetendheid die de Albergers drijft. Het is overtuiging. Zij willen alleen ruimte voor zichzelf en de rest kan de pleuris krijgen. Zij hebben de tijdgeest perfect opgesnoven. Zij zijn moderne Nederlanders en zij handelen er naar. bnnvara.nl/joop/artikelen/het-zijn-helemaal-geen-kinkels-in-albergen

>Women are fucking insane when it come to this "refugee" shit
Just tell them they will be taking their homes on their waiting lists and their tune will changed, worked for me.

Achieving nitrogen targets by 2030 is not set in stone, says CDA leader Hoekstra
The government's goal to halve nitrogen emissions everywhere in the Netherlands by 2030 is "not sacred" for coalition party CDA. "The process needs to be restarted. And there are no dogmas; 2030 is not sacred to us," party leader Wopke Hoekstra said in an interview with the AD on Friday. Hoekstra is the current foreign affairs minister and one of the country’s deputy prime ministers.

With his comments, the CDA seems to be breaking with the agreement that has been laid down in the coalition agreement among the Christian Democrats, VVD, D66 and ChristenUnie. In the interview, Hoekstra points out the difficult process that is going on with regard to the nitrogen targets.

"We have been working for a few months now and what is the result? Impasse. I am grateful that Johan Remkes is trying to smooth things out, but that is not enough. We have to restart the process; farmers have to become ally again. One thing is not up for discussion: nature must be restored. That requires a 50 percent reduction."

However, the CDA member argues for more time to achieve this reduction, although he emphasizes that his party does not want to pass the problems on to the next generations. "But farmers must also be able to earn a fair living. Of course you can already achieve the nitrogen targets in many places before 2030, but if it takes longer elsewhere, we have to take that time. Now we are nowhere, many parties are not even sitting at the table, and without the key players you have nothing at all.”

Hoekstra tells the AD that he will not succumb to the pressure of the farmers who have been campaigning harshly against the Cabinet's nitrogen plans in recent weeks. "On the contrary. In this way we are taking a positive step forward. It is essential for us to combine two things: nature restoration and a vital countryside with a fair living for our farmers."

Thanks for baking again. For a couple days I was afraid you gave it up for good.

always here fren

Attached: maanman.png (887x846, 1.06M)

nos.nl/artikel/2441214-cpb-koopkracht-hard-onderuit-armoede-neemt-toe

> Without new policy, the purchasing power of households will fall by 6.8 percent this year, only to recover slightly by 0.6 percent next year. This is stated in estimates by the Central Planning Bureau (CPB) for the coming year and a half. Based on available data, the CPB says that the outlook has certainly not been this gloomy since the 1990s.
> "I've never seen this before. These are dramatic figures," says CPB director Pieter Hasekamp. "Certainly for the people who are already having a hard time and will soon no longer be able to pay their energy bill."
> Inflation will remain high for a long time: for this year the CPB expects an inflation of 9.9 percent, and for 2023 4.3 percent. This increases poverty. More and more money is needed to meet basic needs, while incomes are rising to a limited extent.
> Today's figures do not directly say anything about the personal situation of people. In its calculations of purchasing power, the CPB does not take into account changes in people's lives, such as a new job, dismissal and working more or less.
We don't give up around these parts. We are too annoying and autistic for that

GOVERNMENT IS LYING AGAIN
nos.nl/artikel/2441205-cda-stikstofdoelen-halen-in-2030-niet-heilig
> The government's goal to reduce nitrogen emissions everywhere by 50 percent by 2030 at the latest is "not sacred" for coalition party CDA. That says party leader Wopke Hoekstra in an interview with the AD. In doing so, he is letting go of an important coalition agreement.
Stupid D&C, pretend to give a centimeter. How about CDA fucks off entirely with their stupid WEF plans.

Rutte & Friends did fuck all at Catshuis yesterday
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/politiek/rutte-na-afloop-van-catshuisoverleg-goed-gesprek-maar-geen-knopen-doorgehakt
> The top of the cabinet and the group leaders of the coalition spoke for about three hours on Thursday in the Catshuis about the purchasing power problem, the nitrogen file and the refugee crisis.
> According to Prime Minister Mark Rutte, it was a good conversation that took place in a pleasant atmosphere, but he does not want to say anything about its content. No buttons have been cut. "That was not the intention," Rutte said after the meeting.
> According to Rutte, the Catshuis only talked about the purchasing power, the refugee and the nitrogen crisis. Although the prime minister prefers not to talk about crises - "otherwise you will get crisis inflation" - but about "serious topics."
> No attempt was made to get everyone on the same page during the first meeting. "It was really looking at what is important to everyone, without trying to see or bridge the differences." Such talks will be held within the coalition in the coming weeks, when it comes to the budget for next year. "We will talk more about this in the near future."

>fall by 6.8 percent this yea
you sure about that CBS?

Attached: gas gas gas.jpg (1024x576, 38.53K)

I don't hope that you'll win because I know you'll win Dutch bros. I just hope that the Dutch city dwellers develop empathy and an understanding of why this is so important

>Stupid D&C
I wonder how many people still fall for this horsepiss
>Make a ridiculous claim in name of "the greater good"
>Pretend like the world ends if it doesn't get accomplished
>Too much pushback so you start "negotiations"
>Instead of letting go of your retarded plan just increase the time table you were looking for
>See, we've seen that it's not possible so we changed our plan from disowning you from 10 years to 15 years
It's all so tiring, we truly need an organization that puts the fear of gods in these rats. Something to rival the AIVD so they can write some reports that actually mention a real threat instead of "muh nationalists" and "nazis".

>Government forces municipality of 3.000 people to house hundreds of migrants without their knowledge or consent.

If they don't know about it how do you know about it?

Did you actually think about this before posting it?

Bump for Neder rebellion

Attached: 1660629342526976.jpg (374x454, 49.71K)

>Government forces municipality of 3.000 people to house hundreds of migrants without their knowledge or consent.
Excuse me what?

thanks fren

Attached: 1660504220766600.png (1162x750, 3.33M)

The Dutch government organization that organizes the housing of refugees has bought a hotel for 300 people near a small town and some of the residents are freaking out about it.

Literal nothingburger.

>Antifa suspected setting fire to the homes and equipment of farmers
wholesome