Time travel money dilemma

You are about to be sent to the year 1500 and the agency responsible is asking you what “money” you will take with you? Is it gold, any current fiat currency or bitcoin?

After this mission you have another to go into the year 2500. Same question is asked, what will you take with you? Gold, any current fiat or bitcoin?

What do you take?

Attached: 4BAEFB2F-7497-4752-B20A-5986D7F518BE.jpg (750x750, 64.96K)

Gun

Attached: jfQJCcy.jpg (1696x1406, 681.98K)

Seeds, silks

just go on ebay or vcoins and get the money they actually used at the time.. it's not hard to do.

Where you are going and how long do you have to get there after you arrive makes a huge difference

me on the right

You come into the future and your empty gun is a nice ancient artifact

Seeds fetch you nothing and while trying to sell the few pounds of silk you get screwed over by a Venetian (((merchant))) getting just 3 pieces of silver.

Go to 1500 with modern technology to show off and get money and status claiming those artifacts as my discoveries

Attached: Nygus.png (680x884, 342.5K)

Seeds are for you

>making bullets is literally impossible

Hand grenades

>into the past
a list of every jew to be killed
>into the future
doesn't matter, it will be a utopia

Gold, so I can actually use it to live
Fiat is fucking useless and cannot be utilised to grow in value from that era onwards
Crypto could better easily be mined from 2007 I'd you were to go back in time/leave a family prophecy to do so

Ok show me what Montenegro used in 1500

Let’s say Montenegro, but you can also choose any country you like.

You bring a mobile, a tv, and whatever else you like. You wow the local officials and slowly you get the attention of the local ruler. By the time you get to him the battery for your mobile ran out. You just stand there with a weird brick in your hand.

Your gun shoots home made pellets at people with 2500 tech. It sounds like you want to be the nigger in the future

Z

something to barter with, obviously. Are you retarded?

psionic powers

x

Pack of condoms for your ancestors.

Take whatever currency was in circulation for the past. Take 1XTB nanorbs to the future.

Okay so what if I’m doing no fap during the week but having sex with my big boobed girl fired on the weekends?

1500s obviously bitcoin you fucking moron
2500s gold you dumb cunt

gold in both cases. physical things will always have value because they are inherently limited