FACT 1: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN THE WORLD

FACT 1: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN THE WORLD
FACT 2: YOUR WHOLE ATTENTION SHOULD BE DEVOTED TO THIS THING
FACT 3: YOU SHOULD NOT IGNORE THIS FUNDAMENTAL HAPPENING
FACT 4: IT IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE THAT YOU OBSESSIVELY FOLLOW THIS CURRENT THING
FACT 5: YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME
FACT 6: THIS IS A WORLD CHANGING SITUATION AND IT'S YOUR DUTY TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT IT

Attached: A3ACC727-E2B3-45C7-BF49-5E0D05E7F463.png (390x259, 173.43K)

She takes the BBC yes?

>World leader occasionally has parties in their apartment with friends
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Attached: f17.jpg (680x671, 49.09K)

I really don't care about it

>FACT 7: ANAL SEX WITH SANNA MARIN

what are we talking about boys?

Right. I imagine everyone there knew she was a whore. Now you guys know she's a drugged-out whore. What a story.

>implying
Fingolians are cucks they'll probably find it heart warming that their political leaders goes to parties like one of them "common people"

the thing I love about coke whores is that you dont even need to pay them formally, just give them some coke

What will you do when the drug test comes back negative?

Hahaha, Based post. This shits really showing how astroturfed this board is. I remember how this place collectively used to lose its mind every time Putin went camping.

Attached: 6DE85BE4-95D3-43BC-A5E1-03D3ADB10468.jpg (750x422, 43.16K)

>remember that time when Any Forums got outraged about-
Are you really tansuiting in 2022 bro

Continue on with not caring.

coke whore got to be prime minister unelected. Probably because she sucked off the party leadership

thank you Sven

This shit is nothing more than a Russian psyop that won't stick. They have lost their touch.

How many threads do you have to make on this you Shitalian Russian shill?

glownig damage control thread

Damage control? the autist has two threads up. I'm calling that out as shilling.

meds

Never mind this bitch from the video, I would rather know more about Bangsy.

I dont care about WEF whores eating babies and being blacked. I want them all swinging on the ropes.