Biggest red pill on the internet

Lets see how long this thread stays up, I currently count several tranny and BBC threads that have been up for hours. Lets see just how compromised Any Forums really is, shall we?

Attached: protocols of the learned elders of ZION.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

nigga.... I rape fish

>But!...but!...it's a forgery!
Okay, but someone took the plan and is running with it.

Attached: mkultra-pill.png (923x2311, 1.15M)

What kind of fish?

thumbnail looked like list of all hillarys friends who comitted suicide

Not quite that long, but still, it is pretty long.

Attached: clinton body count murders suicides.jpg (1188x2346, 709.78K)

ones with long snouts

Attached: fishe.jpg (280x222, 4.93K)

>dysgenics is real
our selective pressures have been completely neutered, probably half of all people in first world countries shouldn't be alive under normal circumstances.
also declining IQ thanks to that. iQ correlates negatively with intelligence, the only people with above replacemt fertility are wealth fare junkies

Attached: 1645790265141.jpg (567x564, 29.84K)

oh yeah ill contribute something to this thread
the protocols are more revealing in its original Russian
the English translation is cucked

Picture for ants

Oy vey! This is anti-semetic! Delete this, mods!

Attached: 1624398768125.webm (1920x1080, 715.95K)

Never read that version, but I would like to. Got a sauce fren?

Attached: jew world order 101 - final.png (1000x1300, 1.83M)

just go find the russian version and make a russian friend
ill give you one example
the part about removing religion and replacing it
in the original russian its removing christianity and replacing it
lots of other examples like that

I will never understand the jews war on christianity, in 2022 christians, especially white christians are the jews greatest ally and friend.

thats a you problem
and also a protestant problem
a you and a protestant problem

Why would they want to destroy the only people who defend them? The entire planet hates jews, niggers hate jews, hispanics hate jews, arabs hate jews, why the fuck would they want to be left alone without an ally and surrounded by people who want to murder them?

I cant believe you actually bought the psyop
I mean I find you guys in the wild alot which disturbs the fuck out of me but jesus fuck
use your brain on this one nigga

I am using my brain, this is why I came to this conclusion. If I was the jews I would keep placating whites and praising them while using them as a weapon to destroy all my enemies, and then after they were all destroyed I would murder the entire white race. Simple, done, clean, perfect. The jews utilize christianity to maintain their slave class, the fact they want to destroy it before they finished the job is very short sighted.

It's outdated. They did all that in Soviet Union. Read Gulag Archipelago. Of course we still have lingering effects.

yeah that just tells me you aren't using your brain
sorry bro
go make a russian friend now

Already have, very good read, but I prefer '200 years together'

Attached: The gulags, what if they would have fought back.png (1024x622, 585.5K)

New Testament is about accepting new religion for jewish people. They declined and killed the messenger.

Care to elaborate user? The measures and tactics I listed previously is exactly how the jews have always behaved, the fact they are altering their tried and true methods are very curious to me.