Die off numbers

The jubber clots are killing 10,000 jabbies a day in latest estimate and much more death coming. Guess they really were experimental mutant DNA shots. I tried to save lives but failed. >citizens.news/648647.html

Attached: sadder.png (576x1052, 514.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheldonyakiwchuk.substack.com/p/what-the-actual-f-is-going-on-here
7news.com.au/news/wa/nine-year-old-western-australian-boy-dies-after-falling-from-his-bike-in-collie-south-of-perth-c-6645468.amp
pfizer.com/refunds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIDS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jabbie kids are now having all kinds of problems.
sheldonyakiwchuk.substack.com/p/what-the-actual-f-is-going-on-here

Attached: 8f6c9fe0bf9333e3.jpg (755x960, 156.12K)

Remember the people you are trying to save from the vaccine are the ones wishing you dead from covid. Let them have their vaccines, natural selection has changed in 2022.

It's all too late now anyway. We ridin' the tiger now.

This. 10000 a day? Not enough. Not at all. How do I help my closest ZOG speed the process up?

I wonder about this one. Kid has a possible medical episode while riding bike then crashes into a kerb and dies. He was wearing a helmet and riding on medic street and no more updates on the cause. >7news.com.au/news/wa/nine-year-old-western-australian-boy-dies-after-falling-from-his-bike-in-collie-south-of-perth-c-6645468.amp

still not getting the vax

How sad(s).
Not bring punny, just trying to see how many truthers actually are awake.

10,000 a day, try 100,000 a day.

The real death numbers are massive and the media is completely ignoring it

>How do I help my closest ZOG speed the process up?
Dress like a drag queen and go to some kindergarden to flash your dick at some kids.

death wave is already huge and will reach massive levels this winter. New, stricter lockdowns will be enforced and will probably be permanent.

Attached: IMG_20220818_035222.jpg (564x983, 185.21K)

You people are pathetic. You'll be saying the dieoff will happen any day now when we're all 70.

I'm happy children are getting aborted and wiped out by the vaccine. Children are nothing but a burden

Attached: IMG_20220819_111210.jpg (925x756, 311.97K)

It's already happening you dumb cunt.

Like world wide? Not enough to cause a dieoff

>he says to the blank asylum walls.

You were never supposed to save them
Count your blessings

Can someone explain the correlation with young people dying? I mean why is it if you are 40+ and got the jab you're ok but not under 40?

>he says while ignoring the science and sucking Biden's cock.

>Ok, yeah the vaccines we mandated are killing people, but it's not like they are killing everyone who took them. Looks like the mandates were for the best.

Quaint.

Probably has to do with the immune response. The most criminal part of this was that children were mandated to take vaccines they never needed and that often hurt them.

It's the crime of the century.

I'll tell you the exact same thing I told the covid doomers back in 2020
>"until I see cattle cars loaded with corpses rolling down the street on the way to enormous crematoriums you're full of shit."
There is no mass death from the vaxx. As much as I hoped it would happen, it hasn't.

I think the statin heart medication a lot of older people are on will keep them going a bit longer but that's my observation I don't know the science. The young, fit or steroid abusers use their hearts more and grow these stupid mutant jubber protein things faster.

the die off began months ago. You're a retarded NPC that will only accept it if the media admits it. Do you really think the media is going to openly say "whoops, the vaccines have killed 100s of millions of people!"

Kill yourself retard

you are dying and your subconscious mind knows it, vaxxie. But your ego is desperately fighting against the idea of the death of your physical body.

Take shrooms or DMT and make peace with the divine.

Attached: IMG_20220817_103905.jpg (905x699, 266.27K)

There's still hope
pfizer.com/refunds

Attached: 1660888853917.jpg (1440x965, 325.74K)

See

My mom got her 2nd booster and now is having dizziness problems. I haven’t mentioned yet that it may be from the booster

Lol ok bud, I literally lost my job because I refused the vaxx. I WANT there to be a massive vaxx die off.
There isn't.

>2 more weeks

My friends and family were nothing like that but I didn't even have the time to attempt to convince them not to take the juice.. Didn't help the parasite class forced it to continue working.

Hey dickhead, do you expect the same people who pushed the injections onto the population to announce that cunts are dying wholesale on the fucking news? Are you fucking stupid?
Look at the figures. Fuck.

If you 're over 40, they can blame your age and other causes.

two vaxxed women I know, they haven't had periods since the vaccine...

This is depopulation and it's a good thing. Depopulation is good. I hope 80% of humans die off

Yet.

Hey dumbass, if 10,000 people are dying a day all the fake jewish money in the world wouldn't be able to cover it up. Again read

the media has covered up the massive death wave which began months ago.

The media will never admit this because it would cause mass panic

>Infants typically receive several vaccinations between the ages of 2 and 4 months, which is also the peak age for SIDS. Due to this coincidence, a number of studies have investigated the possible role of vaccinations as a cause of SIDS. These have found either no relation between vaccinations and SIDS, or a reduction of the risk of SIDS following vaccination.[74][75][76][77][78][79]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIDS

It's a coincidence like SIDS, stop looking into it.

And you'll be saying that when we're all in our 70s and vaxxies have grandkids

>sudden adult death syndrome
what the fuck

uh, more like 100,000 people a day are dying and soon you'll be one of them, vaxxie.

Take DMT or do a shamanic ritual and try to make peace with the divine.

I doubt any who took four shots will last the year.

>Question 1: Have you been vaccinated agaisnt Covid-19?
>If no, skip all questions, return form to physician