Should people be allowed to own guns?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 13.59K)

Y-yes? Is this a trick question?

what exactly would be the point? you all fully support the pigs and refuse to use your guns against your enemies.

No.

depends on your definition of people

There's a small gun in Timothys pants - no ammunition required

You shouldn’t

Yes, as well as ammunition and accessories.

Yes. Just bring back the death penalty for murder(hanging or firing squad.) You can defend yourself of course. Courts must use good judgement in cases and not be so rigid. This skill will be taught to the court clergy.

If by "people" you mean white women and by "allowed" you mean forced and by "own guns" you mean suck BBC, then yes. Otherwise no.

explain this "allowed" concept

Attached: sage.png (1220x822, 49.15K)

3/5th

It should be required

Of course. Even I believe this despite admitting the US Constitution is retarded and gay. Although I do wish more dun owners would be more careful since every time I read about some nigger shooting the gun is always stolen. I do think niggers should be banned from possesing firearms in any capacity since they seem to think they are toys and don't clean them or even hold them right. Look if the govt wanted to really round up guns they would have already done so long ago with very little protest. After all they DO have their roster list of NRA cucks and once the pigs came to the door of your average come and take it cuckold they'd be more than happy to hand over all their guns and rat out their neighbors too. America is a snitch society after all. All hat no cattle as they say.

I have two better questions.

Should Jews be?

Should Niggers be?

yes. a good government would provide a rifle and ammo to its citizenry.
i literally think everyone should have firearms and ammo.

gillette sends boys a free razor at 18.
gov should send boys a modern musket at 18.
and at least 100 rounds of ammo every year.

the thing with firearms.
its best to teach people when theyre young.
its like riding a bicycle.

i am literally ok with schools making target shooting and archery and fencing basic education.

schools should have paintball teams also.
it's cooler than football. and safer.

Attached: 1660756549575571.png (3500x2500, 3.48M)

Yes. but black people aren't human. Herbs.

Yes faggot, there's a reason it's in the fucking constitution...

own? no. bound to one's soul? yes

Ban niggers and the "gun problem" goes away.

Are these the wef shills that are here to play ? You crazy guys lol

Yes. Next shit thread please.

I think i will buy a new gun tomorrow thanks OP

Yes, now fuck off Shlomo.