Internet Historian

Is he Any Forums approved, bros?

Attached: image_2022-08-18_175939823.png (1920x1080, 237.33K)

I'd say so but he probably has had jew guests

Yes

His videos are great though always nails the nord VPN adverts, if other adverts were done like his I'd probably actuallt watch a few of them, but in conclusion I'd just like to say fuck kikes

Thats three yeses, bros. Things are looking good

Internet Historian is extremely based, even if he may not be fully redpilled. Definitely approved, one of the last good general channels out there who actually deserves the popularity he enjoys. Don't expect him to start ranting about the kikes or whatever though, which is fine. Not every form of entertainment has to be constantly & overtly political, and when he does dabble in that it's entertaining.

Attached: seize the day.jpg (1280x720, 165.41K)

I am Julio Gomez and I need a black dick in my mouth and asshole.

Attached: 1660682042365951.png (606x504, 231.04K)

I think he's pretty cool and he's Smart enough to not share his political ideology
Retards already have tried to cancel him for his videos on Any Forums culture

This is my long lost kike mother. She had sucked the horse dick elegantly. Alice Little- horse dicks are no match 4 her mouth

Attached: screen_shot_2017_12_11_at_2_04_58_pm (1).jpg (559x673, 129.08K)

Pretty sure he’s a lefty Brit cuck.

He did have an interview with jon though recently and he is very based.

But he's funny though.

Yup he is good

Britts are always funny and leftist.

he's lowkey based, you can see it in his early shia videos and i remember him sneaking a 1488 into the bikelock fugitive of berkeley video
that said, he's definitely pulled back hard on that aspect now that he has a huge audience, he's definitely one of the deepcover /ourguys/ but don't expect anything too big or overt from him any time soon
jontron has been going more and more mask off recently, namedropping the wef and shit, so in conclusion, fuck niggers and fuck kikes

He was born in New Zealand and now lives in Australia I'm like 95% sure

Are you rich? If not then dont waste your time with "entertainment". You have something else you know you should be doing but are putting it off

I watched that harold wiggers ted talk about himself. Hes a fucking autistic superfaggot and extremly retarded.

source, twink?

>he stopped make videos
>so, no.

Attached: i'm peakeing.jpg (627x323, 13.87K)

He's definitely based. He's smart enough to stay quiet about his beliefs, but gives enough hints as to what they are. Especially in his playthrough videos.

fuck off mr. goldberg, there is no combination of gaslights and bullshit platitudes your jewish mandibles can string together to make me get into your cagie

Attached: B5F0027F-79F4-4C28-B7FD-FD0683145CF7.jpg (1080x639, 107.23K)

People like you are the perfect slaves.
Just by reading your post I want to insert a load of insect meat down your throat, goyim.

I can't wait until you work for me, and delude yourself thinking you're making yourself rich. Work for me...

This is true

>Proved Jon's Aryan affiliation
>Angered Jon to end the interview
Absolutely based
Hope to see him soon on Jon's video

>Durability 14/88
LOL it's real. Maybe he's more based than I though.

>fucking literal who eceleb
>provide anything of value
no fuck off, eceleb trash belongs elsewhere, not here

man shut the fuck up chang

He's alright but his apology video on No Man's Sky "It's good now!" - no it's fucking not, m8 - makes me want to drown him in a muddy puddle just until he barely survives, and then pull him back out so he'll remember.