What are the implications of breeding a race of giants...

What are the implications of breeding a race of giants? 6 foot plus male breeds a 6 foot plus female and the offspring will likely grow close to 7 feet. Now if this Offspring breeds another female who was a product of the same breeding practice their offspring would likely be 7 foot plus. Now continue this cycle so on and so forth could a race of giant humans be created?

Attached: eugenics .jpg (1080x1485, 544.29K)

He should dump her after he's done pumping her hole. I'm 6'3'', and I don't give short women the time of day. Like I'm trying to be caught with a manlet son, get the fuck outta here you dumb midgets

If you're over 6'6 you get heart complications later in life. Ideal male height is 185-200cm

I don’t care about the opinions of women

Maybe even 185-195cm

When you get that tall, you tend to start looking mutated. I've never met someone over 6'6" who doesn't either look inbred or fat.

imagine wanting to reproduce in this world
i wont even talk to a woman over 5'4

A horrible and painful existence later in life when they get old

Fox and the grapes.

ironically height requirements wouldn't be a problem for dating and reproducing if people in general weren't so exclusive and prejudicial about it
it also tends to be due to genetic diseases like kleinfelter's or marfan's

Attached: 1643077293124.jpg (1080x1485, 170.2K)

Attached: big_guy.webm (480x854, 1.64M)

6'9 is not healthy. He should actually breed a midget so his kids come out ok

At this size every girl is a loli

Well done, sir!

Attached: fiveelevensixfoot.jpg (1024x612, 56.14K)

Attached: manlets.jpg (1690x1087, 913.58K)

Average Midwestern family

The ideal male height is 6ft to 6ft 2, male models are suppose to be between this height. Also 6ft 6 is less than 200cm you retard.

this, ever see a 6.5+ old man? all these giants will die young

What a terrible opinion. Imagine not wanting to rail a little hotty you could literally treat like a doll.

Imagine him stepping on her head till it bursts.

I would not want to be that tall. Im 5'11". I think somewhere around 6'3" to 6'4" would be the perfect height to be.

When being tall turns into your personality

>ever see a 6.5+ old man?
yes there's plenty of them where i live

i came here to say i hope more short women breed with and marry giant men to even things out

>Also 6ft 6 is less than 200cm you retard.
That's the point you brain dead nigger, reread my post.
>If you're over 6'6 you get heart complications later in life. Ideal male height is 185-200cm
I'm literally saying that being under 6'6 is good yet you're too dumb to comprehend that I guess.

you will die younger if you're tall.
you animals talk like you live in a jungle.
you're not a giraffe in need of the highest leafs.

Based entwife seeker

not many. most old dudes i see are 6 foot at the tallest. some rare ones a bit taller, but no giants. i see giant men 18-like 30s. i think the other user was right around 6 foot, a few inches above or below, will live longer. but also men lose height with age and shrink so some of them would have been an inch or more taller

>you're not a giraffe in need of the highest leafs.
I am.

t. midget

I'm 6'4 and would be totally down to breed with a 6+ woman when the time comes, but if the choice is between high iq and height. IQ always comes first. I would rather have 5'11 sons with 160+ iq than 6'8 sons with 130.

>you just know