Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: 556777.png (1080x1817, 999.39K)

It's true of everyone, not just blacks. Before Jim Crow ended (aka, the bad times) and (((white))) liberals decided to 'help' them, black families were on parity and in many cases doing better than white counterparts. Then the civil rights movement happened.

Doesn’t matter anyways this thread is going to be filled with 14 year olds just spamming slurs or fedposting looking at the sight of the black person triggers the average retard here

No it's not true. They're in that position because they have 80 IQ at best.

>Nigger says the absolute obvious everyone else on the planet either secretly or openly agrees with.
WOW UPDOOT TIEM! BASED NIGGER!

Attached: D974C04A-27BD-4A07-8F63-8E0882FF9AEA.jpg (1440x810, 87.44K)

It's fake and gay.
There are 3 obvious 'tells' that prove a white faggot wrote it.
See if you can spot them all.

dems like to keep niggers as their welfare puppets

There was a time when many whites were actively working to keep blacks down.

They don't have that excuse in the modern age.

Attached: 1660103848927599.gif (425x301, 98.91K)

True, this society is geared for minorities to succeed over whites, and if you fuck that up come on.

Any black who speaks the truth like this will be attacked by niggers.

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1599097230829.jpg (570x487, 44.87K)

This black chick will be attacked by her own people

Even an 80IQ monkey can make a choise between bustin' caps or flipping burgers.

Wow basic truth. A black finally got it.

It isn't.

>Story time
My grandparents used racial welfare granted to them at the end of the 1960s to lift themselves out of systemic poverty and then build a foundation for themselves and their descendants. Prior to this, my grandfather lived in a literal shack in Illinois. Affirmative action literally saved me and my family from being the absolute lowest of society.

It is due to this fact that I immediately discard the opinion of any fucking white person who tries to exclaim that "[insert social program here] IS EBIL!!!1!"

>Tl;Dr the system still oppresses us against our will, social safety nets help possible, and black conservatives are pickme house niggas and absolutely nothing else

Attached: 1660514909208666.png (253x243, 92.58K)

I'm surprised Britney Griner would say something like that.

its true of all people, not just folks from the ghetto, its almost always easier to blame someone else than to admit your own fault.

Based. Niggers are gross, I get triggered just by the sight of them

Typical dorafag, I'm not surprised

Attached: 1644118839008.png (519x244, 180.26K)

Cool story bro

This.
This kid looks about 15. Pretty brave of him to go against the globohomo narrative. Unfortunately a large portion of niggers are too low IQ to be anything but a drain on society but I'm hopeful that kids like this one can break the zeitgeist and uplift his race. Redpilling them on who owned the slave ships is important.

Yes and no. There is a 'sins of the father' aspect here. That kid may not be able to make the change themselves because their family is broken. But the basic message of they are in that position because of choice they (their families, their neighborhood, etc) made is correct.

Fixing what is broken is probably not possible though. Not without mass starvation and survival being dependent on a family unit. I just don't see how you fix it beyond that.

And for those who doubt, consider that before the black family was destroyed late 60's early 70's that black murder/crime rates were about the same as white people today. After, with the normalization of single parent households, we got what we got today.

Fuck off to Liberia nigger.

You sound like a scrawny kike. Post hand and timestamp.

no they're fucking retarded niggers genetically, nothing for them to do except be exterminated

>Literally the beneficiary of theft, taken from someone who created value and given to someone who lives in a 'literal shack in illinois'
>Not evil

Someone out there paid for him to be uplifted from that shack in Illinois and I'm guessing that the person who paid didn't give a shit about you or your grandfather. Theft is still theft and you should still recognize it as the evil in this story.

>But it made my life objectively better!
Existance isn't about you. Your family has victimized an innocent citizen doing legitimate work.

Largely yes. Poverty is more a mindset than an actual financial position.

Kys omg.

My race is consistently denied business loans.

My race is consistently denied in housing applications and redlined into shitty slums where our children are forced into shitty schools and can't get a decent education.

Leaders consistently try their damnest to bar my race from voting.

You allow us to sing and dance for your amusement but the second try to acquire executive positions you all question our qualifications and tell us we're not good enough.

Even our goddamn toddler children can't play outside without you all perceiving them as an imminent threat and calling violent Agents of the State to come and harass us.

Fuck western civilization, it's history, and it's people in entirety. Fuck each and every thing that it stands for