Why do leftists hate cars?

Attached: 6fc2cfd9696f11046ddeb6d10dc6fc7d--vintage-family-vintage-cars.jpg (500x396, 48.37K)

Because CO2 duh

Because they hate the people in that photo even more.

They want us all to ride the bus so big Daddy government can decide when and where you go. Leftists should be physically removed from any society that values freedom.

This

They see cars and it just reminds them of the memories in cars with their family. Whereas most people would look fondly back on those memories they instead hate their parents with a burning passion because they lightly criticized them and because professor goldstein said that’s valid ground to cut ties. Cars are a constant reminder of their failure to properly maintain familial ties. A lot of the leftist psychology can really be boiled down to parent issues and a jew whispering in their ear.

They hate whatever the MSM tells them to hate.
Wrong.
NPCs cannot forumulate opinions on their own.

With a car you can go anywhere you want

Bingo

Most of the people i see in cars are obese wetbacks and niggers. They clog up the roadway and honk at eachother. Fuck cars.

Because they think whatever massah tells them to, and massah doesn't like the idea of his slaves leaving the niggercattle pens

Because having personal transportation allows you to easily live outside of cities.

Government tells them where they can go. They know best. They'll get exceptions through being a party member though.

Most of the pedestrians I see seething about people that can afford a car are obese wetbacks jealous of people that don't take publolic transportation.

Most of the people I see on the subway are obese wetbacks and niggers. They clog up the doorways and play their bass booster music at everyone else. Fuck trains.

Right on the spot.

they want you to be as hopelessly dependent on the government as they are

Because they're broke faggots who hate working

the same reasons they hate guns - they subconsciously understand they are incompetent. all people having access to cars and guns shakes out negatively for fucking pussies.

Enjoy paying out the ass to get stuck in traffic, cagie. Your fatmobile will be completely useless once shtf and your fat ass will die.

they hate independence

They can't fix them.

they don't, they just think, only they should have them. You know like guns, private property, voting rights, money, food, life.........

Now show a modern pic of your average polluted shithole

>c-cagie
>f-fat
Cope. Two of the subway lines in my region are shutting down for a month because they are in such disrepair. I am LAFFIN.

Most live in cities, and cities make driving a hellish experience.

>be me
>midnight rural Texas
>9 years old
>Aunt changing a tired on our old Ford Taurus wagon
>headlights of a civic comes over the horizon
> civic pulls behind my Aunt, barely avoiding crashing into her
>civic unclamps it’s radiator hose and mounts her
>antifreeze and burnt rubber fill the air
>civic finishes and backs up
>aunt jumps into the back and drives off
>never had a family since