Feminism will be the make or break for many relationships

Including mine. I need a thread with articles or studies on online dating, feminism, female empowerment, etc. and why its bad. My gf of one year and I just had an argument about some dumb shit and I am trying to parse through my kek folder and its mostly kike or nigger bullshit. And none of it is named or organized either.

Give me the juicy image macros. If there's linked studies on them, triple points

Attached: 145389613598.png (795x747, 854.25K)

>dating a feminist
you're part of the problem

Found one

Attached: 1660485731515206.jpg (1209x1042, 191.89K)

She's not a feminist she doesnt understand what it implies. We havent discuessed too much or gotten too deep in discussions especially of this nature. Im 23 shes 23. But ya Its redpill or the door for her

All women are

That bar graph gets posted a lot and it doesn't prove what you think it does. It's a huge pre-selection bias when rating attractiveness of men and women on dating apps. There is a very wide representation of all types of women on dating apps because all women crave attention and validation, so their ratings will resemble a bell curve.
But men on the other hand only resort to dating apps if they are unsuccessful in real life, so these apps will tend to have a large amount of unattractive men. Chad doesn't need to use Tinder, he can go to any bar and take a woman home whenever he likes. Most men on dating apps are rated unattractive because most men on dating apps ARE unattractive.

Yeah or that. It's weird. they all would be if i didnt tell em is all im saying.. I need the image macros bros. all i have is vaccine injuries/deaths, and obv nig jew shit.

> worried about relationships with moder women

Not my problem I live on a farm and have a bunch of hobbies and I’m close to God. I will never entertain a Roastie. If she wants to be with me that’s fine, if she wants to be combative then pack your bags bitch and don’t let the door hit you in the ass

Lemme tell you something: there is something you will find VERY difficult to change in a person, and that is their fundamental values. It’s like trying to convince a person who likes vanilla ice cream that chocolate ice cream is better because of its taste; it’s something that won’t convince because it’s fundamental to their sense of reality; or like a person who prefers security over freedom: they just find security better due to the fact that they prefer being safe than being left alone.

What I’m trying to get to here is I want you to first determine her moral values as a human being: to see if whether or not she is a good person morally. If her moral values are fucked, then either you can try to point out contradictions in her values and let her change accordingly, but if they are consistent, then its basically best to leave her alone.

there is a lot of retarded checklists that people imagine that cucks them out of good things

i knew a girl who turned down a chad at a store because "thats not how she envisioned meeting her husband" like a firefighter was gonna save her and fall in love or some dumb shit

it applys to homes too ive seen some people pay double the home price because of a walkin closet or equally irrelevant feature

Attached: femininefreedom.jpg (819x1024, 145.22K)

Cope more, roastposter.

You couldn’t be more backwards if you tried.

Women dont believe in morals.
They run on survival and machiavelian/narcissism
All the great thinkers of old confirm this.

This is entirely false. Not a single thing you posted was intelligent or true. Chad uses tinder and similar apps if attractive enough to literally order poon on demand because women are barely better than living breathing onaholes.

Attached: youdroppedthisyafuckingclown.png (330x453, 170.9K)

Thats not true. I am fairly average/above average attractive. I go online because i want to be picky... same reason women do.

>I need a thread with articles or studies on online dating, feminism, female empowerment, etc. and why its bad
If you can't walk her through it in your own words you're gonna fuck it up, OP. Just explain to her why you're right and she's just like the rest of the typical miserable women out there if she doesn't listen to you.

Go away whore.

>trying to convince a female that feminist ideology that promotes her hedonism is bad for her
You’d have more luck sticking your dick into a crocodile’s mouth

maybe... but we can only find out if you clowns give me some studies or some shit. Ill keep looking though my folder I know theres more. Ive just been eating and watching a show