Still trying to understand the world?

The puzzle price you are probably missing is how much the Jews hate Christianity, and the western civilization built on its values.

Attached: 79CE5E7C-F98E-4378-8700-E75DAFDBE924.png (1000x500, 114.73K)

No I understand that. The puzzle is why does Western Civilization still cling to the alien, desert-derived religion of Christianity?

There is no western civilization without Christian morality and social structures.

Even IF the sky daddy were false, it’s still a proven system of values that works.

based sand niggers building western civ

Attached: arab8.jpg (640x454, 39.76K)

>Still trying to understand the world?

I understand the world just fine, you are saying Pharisees hate Neo-Pharisees, even though one is born of the other and they belong together.

well user, what religion should western civilization follow? enlighten us then.
>inb4 asking things to advanced AI

Why should anyone follow a religion?

Righteousness without religion is still righteousness, but religion without righteousness is murder of the soul.

There is no right or wrong without religion. Seriously, things like rape and murder can be justified quite easily by the perpetrators. There needs to be a universal that lies outside and beyond human desires. Anything else is just a circle-jerk

I hope stonetoss finds out jews think jesus is burning in lava shit for all eternity according to the talmudic rabbis.

The ancient Frysians suggest otherwise.

Pantheism. An existent world can't be encapsulated in non-existence, therefore existence must be infinite. If we assume that the prevalence of fractals throughout nature implies fractals are intrinsic to existence then we can further assume this would also apply to consciousness, which would suggest the existence of infinitely higher beings we can call deities. While there is no limit to the elevation of consciousness, we can establish a conscious deity that is by definition above all other deities. Being infinite, this deity would encompass everything, and so creatio ex deo must describe the realm we occupy. This means that there is a god above all other gods. Of course, this all rests on a few assumptions such as nature being fractal and that any illusory worlds that exist must be encapsulated within higher worlds of truth, logic, and objectivity.

Sorry, was meant for

>There is no right or wrong without religion.

Right and wrong are born of God, but religion is born of man. God accepts praise of those who are worthy, but those who are not worthy he will deny.

Do what is right, for righteousness is superior to religion.

I cannot forgive you, nor charge you with guilt. No person is beyond making mistakes. Intent is superior to action, how can i be angry if it is not personal? I cannot.

from another thread

Attached: 1660870143896895.png (980x569, 144.23K)

Hello shlomo. Still trying this? Just admit you hate Christ because you thought the messiah would conquer the would through force and enslave the Goyim.

>Dutch theology
Not even once

Attached: 003-hebrew.jpg (840x840, 166.1K)

Attached: 002-english.jpg (840x840, 143.71K)

Attached: 001-arabic.jpg (840x840, 131.89K)

Me being Dutch is just a mere formality, my kingdom is not of this world and is superior to all the kingdoms of the earth combined. Your lord is a bumbling fool and so are those who serve him.

Do you have you no shame? It would not harm for you to have some humility.