White women are on our side, stop bashing them

All white women are on our side faggots, they are equal to the white man (there are things the white man does better than white women and vice versa). I have met plenty of white women and they are some of the smartest people I know. Same goes for the LGBT crowd (as long as they are white). If you keep dividing us like this then you are not white, you are a fucking kike.

Our enemies are not white women and white LGBTs, they are kikes and non-whites.

Attached: 128728392178721.png (842x542, 619.52K)

ok zippertits.

Fuck off, you pussy-begging lapdog faggot.

Attached: 1660285164502426.gif (312x263, 853.35K)

they fuck dogs

those are jews

Attached: Milo jianopolus and laura loomer - blood bath.jpg (2048x2048, 473.04K)

Imagine the suction she could create

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-195959_Chrome.jpg (720x1236, 90.68K)

I'm not speaking for anyone else but its a little late for, well, anyhing to change. Enjoy your right wing trannies and satanism, its the future you chose etc etc.

To dumb it down just about as far as you can go....
- Hoes ain't loyal
^Obviously, there are some women this doesn't apply to, but there are too many women that it does apply to, so it screws it up for the rest

Clearly the gender war is exaggerated on this board, seems really fucking stupid because any nation needs women to exist.

Is that... Trent Reznor?

stop simping

trent rezsnor is a subversive jew

>any nation needs women to exist.

Attached: 3 generations getting whiter and whiter.jpg (1768x1633, 596.13K)

If you met a woman and thought "wow, she's smart", you're a fucking retard yourself, my friend.

Trent Raznor fucked Julia Roberts?

My god sits in the back of the limousine
My god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
My god pouts on the cover of the magazine
My god is a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene
I have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
I listened to everyone now I know that everyone was right
I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
I play a game it's called insincerity

STARFUCKERS

It's not a gender war because if it was women would have been destroyed at the very start. It's men pointing out offensive but true things and other men coping, seething and simping for the same women stabbing them in the back repeatedly.

Shut the fuck up you simp

Women aren’t humans

They’re dumb breeding machines who follow the strongest, cruelest, wealthiest, and most talented

Women will come on their own

Don’t worry about them

First comes the power, then the respect, then the women

You are at WAR

And WAR is no place for a female

nope ur retarded. women are the #1 enemy of all men. they need to be controlled and thats the #1 priority

Creepy looking bitch

Yes, one of the best musicians (not very based individual though).

Attached: pretty hat machine.jpg (448x443, 29.89K)

>they are equal to the white man
women are property

Very well said!

Can someone please direct me to photos of LGBT mutilation, specifically that one of the elephant trunk phalloplasty? I need it for redpilling purposes

Trent is legendary... I HIGHLY recommend you see them live... all of the women vibing during the song closer is a sight to behold i've literally had one who had me fuck her standing up from behind while she moved with the song. BEST NIGHT EVER

>goes to Any Forums
>appeals to white collective
>preaches equality between the sexes
>finishes it with “JOOOZ”
Typical of a natsoc retard, your kind is despicable. If you truly cared about white women you would work to take their rights away, and put them in the place they need to be which is going to be best for them and society as a whole. Yet you preach mental illness like equality trying to appeal to Reddit-teir minds. You are the reason why white women are in the danger they are, YOU! We’re at spiritual, mental, and physical WAR… And you’re concerned with not hurting white women’s feelings? You’re the type that doesn’t discipline your kids or teach them anything, then blames someone else for how they turned out.

WE that try to show how messed up the white women are, and that they need to be put in check, WE are the ones that actually care about them, because we realize we are putting ourselves at danger by giving white women powers they cannot handle. It’s unfair to give women equal power or anything close to it. That’s like giving a child a choice between candy for dinner or something healthy, you’re setting them up for failure.

But I’m sure in your mind you’re going to continue to ignore the trouble women voters cause, and you’re going to continue to defend your precious Aryan princesses that vote in your conquerors and effeminize your sons, and just sit there and blame the Jews while you’re too cowardly to even have your own women in check.

This is why you natsoc weirdos are not to be taken serious, you’re all gynocentric retards that blame men of other races while you don’t even have your own women in check, you’re pathetic.

Repent and believe the gospel.

It’s not a gender war, it’s literal gender suicide, and women pull the trigger (allowed by men like you). Don’t talk about things you have no clue about, and then appeal to retarded statements like “We wuz need da wombz bro”. You’re actually mentally disturbed.

Attached: B10DE7B5-9317-4BE7-A823-5C3FB9D77188.jpg (662x830, 195.62K)

Based. So true. Abrahamic christkikes would never understand.

Attached: women.jpg (800x413, 69.74K)

Fuck you jew worshipper. I could beat your ass any day.

Attached: fyrgen.png (365x464, 241.5K)

>White women are on our side, stop bashing them
I know. Sometimes I criticize, when it's fitting to do so, but I don't hate and I don't generalize them all when I do criticize.

>they are equal to the white man
Let's not go that far.
>I have met plenty of white women and they are some of the smartest people I know.
I can believe that.
>Same goes for the LGBT crowd
Uhh, okay. Maybe.
>Our enemies are not white women and white LGBTs
Well, many are. It's the Marxist/anti-white cult that is the enemy, regardless of what breed they are.