High jewish intelligence

Could high jewish IQ be caused by european admixture of high IQ white people? Jews are like mestizos where they have large amounts of european admixture. That's why some look middle eastern and some look as white as us. How could we prove this? Jews in isreal seem to have lower IQ than the admixed jews of the united states and europe. That means jews have the same IQs as whites and higher than other middle eastern people.

Attached: Abby-Shapiro-Feet-5889783.jpg (1920x1080, 105.95K)

I’m a fan of jewesses with big milkers

I will be using this picture some time in the near future, got any more?

Attached: 1601250601557.jpg (1080x1080, 179.85K)

I have an entire abby folder.

She reminds me of a wine aunt that visits just to molest you.

Attached: GKlLk8JKpA1WGuO9.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 155.86K)

>She reminds me of a wine aunt
she is a trad waifu

our culture is all about breeding for intelligence

big milkers provide the milk for a growing brain

>just to molest you.
oh no, please don't!

Attached: 1601582032485.jpg (700x431, 53.17K)

Just fucking die already kike
Sage

seethe

What is wrong with my post?

Attached: 1204927613.jpg (1080x1350, 411.91K)

Attached: grim.jpg (854x480, 72.08K)

Have you ever looked into the paper that claims they have the highest average IQ? Its literally the most convoluted BS I have ever read and they dont even show most of their data. In fact, they use historical data from the middle ages showing how Jews overwhelmingly were in the banking and money lending system and used that to say they had higher average IQs.
The funniest thing about all this shit is that 99% of "antisemitic" stereotypes literally come from things that they openly brag about doing.
>also all authors of the paper were jewish

I have a picture of her before she got breast implants, basically flat chest with small weird shaped tits

>simp for kike whore because of her LE BEEG TEETS
>literally never post pics of her with her head sideways because it exposes her kike rat face and a nose big enough to have its own gravitational pull
>astroturf threads about kike intelligence using said whore
>meanwhile whore, in real life, took the mRNA poison juice and had a miscarriage

It's like you have brain rot or something

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

Nani?

Attached: 1579789930204.jpg (1080x1080, 116.47K)

that better be dried breast milk on the mirror!

still wood

Attached: 1555465487259.jpg (1100x731, 311.42K)

>schnitzeled
>not blitzed.com
You had one job.

I want to nurse on Abby's gigantic breasts as she calls me a good boy/goy.

Why not realize, no one race is a or b absolutely? And that everything is a matter of degree?

Jews don't have the highest IQ. Their IQ scores are lower per capita in Israel than every European and east Asian country. When you remind them of this they blame it on the very few nigger jews in their country when the US and West European countries has more non whites and still has a triple digit IQ while Isreal is in the two digits. They haven't built any country nor manifested destiny. Israel would not even exist today without England giving them the land and the US funding them, fighting their wars and protecting them. The jews in the US used to not be able to be apart of the stock exchange because they are known for scamming, nepotism and black mail, think Epstein and Maxwells father who was a triple agent, not even a double agent. Epstein just so happened to blackmail the wrong people aka the royal family, he got too bold and there are plenty of Epsteins today that you just don't know about. Jews earned their money from drugs and alcohol prohibition and illegal means, they were Mafias and crime families in every country and earned millions of dollars, they then take that money they made from crime in the old days and bought out legitimate companies. All the American companies they own today they didn't create, they purchased. They turned their illegal money into legitimate money. A good example is the Bronfman family of Seagram's who made their fortune during prohibition selling vodka, they did the same thing in the Soviet Union if you read 200 years together by Solzhenitsyn, this caused them to get on the bad side of the Russian royal family and also in the other countries they lived in. They were known for getting people in the Countries they occupied addicted to alcohol or drugs to where farmers and merchants were trading actual land, crops and comodeties to get liquor or drugs. They were behind the opium wars in China. So no, jews do not have high iq. It's more along the lines of room temperature.

Attached: 1659383433265619.jpg (926x938, 92.48K)

you have saved yourself from the pot.

enjoy the spoils of the khazarian milkers, you cum pig

>paris
once a fabled land, now full of niggers, muslims and rape.

Attached: 1621910175879.png (640x640, 451.52K)

i appreciate that she shoes her feet, and they're not bad, they're just too damn big
otherwise she has a nice body, but her face is just a little creepy
definitely would tho, obviously

Creepy hot girls with big boobs are the best girls

Attached: Abby_Shapiro.jpg (1037x1041, 109.07K)

A) only kikes shill this psychopath

B) hate to break it to you mut desire for high intelligence quotients is a middle class socioeconomic trait, that dissapears in old moneyed highest classes completely.

Kikes are middle class, being a kike, and hicks.

>Israel
is not an ashkenazi ethnostate

>has more non whites
not as a percentage

Oops, fake tits

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-with-her-mom.jpg (567x572, 57.42K)

we all are my friend. we all are

Attached: abby milkers.jpg (692x390, 104.72K)

>

Attached: 1659113651880393.png (625x910, 68.38K)

Ashkenazis are dumb and neurotic, bordering on the level of jewish culture = mental disease.