I don't get it why did Liz Cheney throw her career away over minor disputes of some in her party contesting a election

I don't get it why did Liz Cheney throw her career away over minor disputes of some in her party contesting a election

It just doesn't make sense to me

Attached: AP22203079980606.jpg (2000x1333, 924.37K)

Expecting well thought out and reasoned decisions from a woman.
Well that is your first mistake right there.

to be on the right side of history. she got out of the cult mentality. 100 years from now every history book will has a section dedicated to jan 6th, and she was be noted as one of the few that stood up to the fuckery.

When Trump gets reelected in 2024 he is going to expose Dick Cheney for being a war criminal and an enemy of mankind
She's protecting her Pa

>t. NPR mouthpiece

The old guard republican was the old bush era party. That party was pushed in a another direction due to trump. That is why they are trying to end the trump era and trump himself. They want their party back.

They will do anything including allying with the democrats to do it.

Who gives a fuck? Lol.

She is a cunt

Work on your grammar, stupid fucking chink.

Much like Abraham Lincoln, it was her love of theater that ended her career

lmao. lel.

She didn't just throw her career away; she's fucked.

Because she's a good and noble person who puts country above party

You see, putting country above party means supporting democrats and corporate media over republicans, because democrats and corporate are the Good Guys who spread Freedom and Democracy like her dad did, while republicans are the Bad Guys who want to oppress BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ folx

Can't Mossad The Assad!

Attached: 1660868785820241.png (1100x780, 683.75K)

A woman doesn't make sense! Stop the Presses!
Please don't breed OP.

Attached: INTERNET-TROLLS-TARGET-KIDS.jpg (615x1094, 118.37K)

if you want establishment money you have to let them cum in your face

She got paid. She’ll get paid again when she runs for president in the Evan McMuffin role. What does she care about being some douche congresswoman.

>It just doesn't make sense to me
That's because you're framing it wrong. It used to be Hollywood that entertained the masses. Kept us busy. Well, now it's the MSM, because Hollywood sucks at their job.
You see, she wasn't a good enough actress to be in Season six of "Get Trump!". Her latest performance isn't what the director's wanted. She'll be missed.

it's a w*men. They're not known for their rational decision making.

She thought it was a time to stand on principles. She’s a woman and therefore retarded - it’s the time of populism.

Attached: 00550660-6EF4-42BB-84D2-223AE70469E3.jpg (600x817, 94.33K)

a stubborn cunt

Attached: 1585613357184.jpg (510x383, 27.42K)

I can't tell if those kids are retards or just British.

It's called being evil

kek, beat me to it

This

Setting herself up for victory when they make Trump adjacent politicians domestic terrorists and restore the natural order of two opposing political parties that are actually alligned in every single way except a few minor things for the plebs to fight over.

She is a hard core globalist. They are fully committed.