I’m a half jew white supremacist

Attached: E996F4EF-EBAE-4981-A847-558F3FF79C5A.jpg (486x421, 35.04K)

I think the only white supremacists that exist are all jews and have always been jews

You have to go back.

So you're a self hating kike? Sorry no Ethnostate entry for you.

Attached: E1chD_uX0AIzI5K.jpg (512x422, 28.49K)

?

Cut yourself in half and get in a wheelchair, you'll be rolling towards the endzieg

Einstein was a jew

Go heavy or you will rot in jew hell

You, sir, are a prime candidate to pilot a VBIED. Remote detonated of course because you can't be trusted.

Attached: Toss out commie - jew edit.webm (640x360, 224.64K)

I think white supremacy is a projection of the jewish ingroup behavior onto white people as a race.
It's a jewish mentality.
White people don't consider themselves "supreme"... even if they hate niggers. Even if they think niggers are a bunch of dumb monkeys, it's still not thought of as a matter of supremacy... it's just a difference. What is the axis that we are measuring supremacy vs inferiority on? Intelligence? Strength? Speed? You can think of any number of things but it doesn't really make sense to say whites are "supreme".

The "supreme race" is an idea that comes from the bible. The god's chosen people. The axis of supremacy is the measurement of God's favor for the people.

Wtf is kicking out all the non whites called then fag
I don’t hate myself but I’m sick of niggers and spics

>not wanting to live with someone means you must consider yourself superior to them

Same, fren

Attached: 7C1BC79E-52BA-426B-947B-447179098C46.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

>Wtf is kicking out all the non whites called then fag
American

As long as you do what is needed for the white race then you are my fren.

hey half jew. i know another half jew white supremacist who lives in israel. somehow it’s your responsibility to overthrow world jewry and save yourselves from execution. the pure jews will kill you eventually and the gentiles won’t be around to save you

You are our perfect IN.
Do you have the keys to Hollywood?

Yeah it turns out I'm 1/8 jew. I could feel the natural subversion even before my parents told me the truth. I'm still a White supremacist though.

Ahhh okay, yeah I agree, some just define "supremacy" as "policies to ensure majory in a nation" so some forms of it are completely sensible. Homogeneous societies are always more successful.

This is quite common user. Jews are supremacist.... so white jews would obviously be white supremacists.

Welcome fren