Lol

Well Any Forums?

notthebee.com/article/jamie-foxx-cant-get-his-new-movie-released-because-he-had-robert-downey-jr-play-a-mexican-character-and-the-woke-mob-wont-allow-it

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-174528.png (800x1280, 443.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/white-like-me/n9308&ved=2ahUKEwjdrcn5vtH5AhVkM1kFHWmyDrAQwqsBegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw0hJmfcYm3Qp3H0lap-6EZh
hollywoodintoto.com/woke-usa-today-lecture-modern-comedy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simple fix's

>Release the Film
>Call the left racist
>???
>Profit

Attached: Fortnite dance.gif (220x220, 603.02K)

he'll be waiting a long time

That's pretty funny. I always kinda liked that nigger's movies.

Attached: munching niggers.jpg (600x377, 71.44K)

RDJ is a midget, he’d make a perfect Mexican

this isnt politics and youre a stupid faggot. its just advertising a shitty flop movie.

Not fat and hideous enough, he would have to replace his face with a literal piece of shit to make it authentic.

Yes, and I would like Robert Downey Jr. to play a black actor pretending to be white! That would be funny as shit, pun intended.
Kinda like that old SNL skit were Eddie Murphy pretended to be white, and he found out that whites always got free shit...rofl
I'll try to find it

django was actually based
the most evil villian was the fucking head house nigger

Yes it is you massive faggot!
It's so SADS your going to get VAIDS...

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/white-like-me/n9308&ved=2ahUKEwjdrcn5vtH5AhVkM1kFHWmyDrAQwqsBegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw0hJmfcYm3Qp3H0lap-6EZh

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-180047.png (800x1280, 257.62K)

Lol, he's a good singer too, seriously!
And I like too reiterate the old Chris Rock joke, "There are black people, and then there are Niggers"!!!! Which is a major parallel to this story.
Now, does anybody have the balls to ask Will Smith if he is a back man or a Nigger?
J. Fox is a black man.

I've never seen that movie, I have heard the same thing, will watch it.
Bumping my self, this whole thing has Any Forums written all over this!
LETS GET THIS MOVIE RELEASED!!!!?
ROFL

They're all niggers, and he's a black male, not a man. African bipedal fauna, not humans.

Attached: nigger cake.jpg (660x660, 80.17K)

Bump

Attached: download.jpg (184x275, 8.75K)

Also, god damn those teeth, I hate marshmallows.
I remember being a very young kid, we used to play a game called, "Flash lights" in our suburban neighborhood. The game was simple, on a very dark new moon night, we would sneek around and once you found somebody, whoever shined the flashlight first, finding somebody, won. The problem was, there were very few niggers living in our town at the time, but we had a nigger family diagonally across the street. And they were very hard to find! So we quickly learned to make them laugh to spot them. But the funny part is, after they moved out, a family from Rhodesia moved in, and I first heard the glorious music from Toto's Rain's Of Africa.

Attached: images.jpg (217x232, 15.96K)

Jews always shape shifting and playing another race, it's been happening in cinema for eons. See Fred Astaire and Paul Newman.

ya will Smith is a fat old man now, where that nigger at? And if his his fruitcake son has a problem, I'll ask him too.

Good old fashioned racism was the best.
But also, Sal's tattoo is very funny

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 6.48K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (168x300, 6.94K)

Damn, had to go through 3 'Get Captha's on that last one.
I hope I'm not turning into a Nigger.

Attached: download (3).jpg (168x300, 9.44K)

Also this.

hollywoodintoto.com/woke-usa-today-lecture-modern-comedy/

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-190120.png (800x1280, 247.71K)