Jesus is trying to make me a schizo how do i make him go away?

Jesus is trying to make me a schizo how do i make him go away?

Whos your favorite politician.

Attached: cross_wood.jpg (1544x1544, 84.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ is the arbiter of peace, not confusion. If you are receiving messages that confuse you or push you into schizophrenia, they're not from God.

His word itself is confusing and induces schizophrenia. If you think otherwise you simply have not attempted to understand it.

The devil works that way.
God, I hate the antichrist. Have mercy on me, lord.

God's voice is found in the Bible.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce22.jpg (1070x1321, 292.57K)

They can't even prove he is real.

I read it every day, it gives me peace.

Asking for mercy implies the lord is hurting you! Dont you understand?

holy moly, miserere mei deus

Attached: GettyImages_463928217.jpg (1200x1377, 342.4K)

Ask Satan into your heart

God sent God to save me from God

Im glad it gives you peace, to me it asks me to live up to an impossible standard and follow christ up a hill to be crucified in his name

1 CORINTHIANS 14
33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

PSALM 119:165
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

LAMENTATIONS 3
22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

34 To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth.

JOHN 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Attached: 1649288871988.png (638x732, 187.24K)

The point of the gospel is that we are unable to save ourselves. We all “fall short”; we all “miss the mark” (Romans 3:23). Sinners need a Savior, and that’s why Jesus came. When we trust in Him, He forgives our shortcomings, imperfections, and iniquities. We can stop striving for an arbitrary, worldly “perfection” and rest in the Perfect One (Matthew 11:28).

Checked.

ROMANS 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Attached: saved.png (715x676, 537.98K)

I always find it extremely rude how you just show up and goatse threads. We havs bibles user, you neednt post the whole thing here.

And yet he still says "follow me", confusing isnt it!

Attached: christjews.png (961x1912, 182.24K)

cut off your skin.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
King James Version
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Judges 19: 22-29

22 While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, “Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him.”

23 The owner of the house went outside and said to them, “No, my friends, don’t be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don’t do this outrageous thing.

24 Look, here is my virgin daughter, and his concubine. I will bring them out to you now, and you can use them and do to them whatever you wish. But as for this man, don’t do such an outrageous thing.”

25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go.

26 At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.

27 When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold.

28 He said to her, “Get up; let’s go.” But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.

>We havs bibles user
Read it.

ROMANS 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

HEBREWS 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

JOHN 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

MARK 9:7
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Attached: 1660397110677806.jpg (500x665, 51.99K)

29 When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel.

If you're faithful to Christ you'll want to repent and turn away from sin. You'll still be tempted throughout your life, but your mind will gravitate towards righteousness. Any temptation you can encounter can be denied, God never allows us to encounter a temptation too strong to resist.
Do the best you can and keep your faith, that's all the Lord asks of us. If you fall, Christ will always be there to forgive you and lift you out of the mud.

Im fauthful to GOD, after all, christ says "have faith in GOD"

1 - “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

2 - “This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

3 - “Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

4 - “Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

5 - “So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

6 - “In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

7 - “And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

8 - ‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

9 - “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

10 - “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

They are one and the same. Christ proceeds from the Father, perfect God and perfect Man

this is a reminder to anons that it's very easy to be saved from hellfire and get to heaven because Jesus already finished all the hard work for you. watch this gospel video if you are not 100% sure of going to heaven yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: 358.jpg (680x680, 44.17K)

Then why didnt he say "have faith in me" instead of "have faith in god"

>how do i make him go away?

Stop thinking about imaginary friends, stop believing in Jews with magical powers, denounce the Bible, the new testament and the talmud.

>Whos your favorite politician.
The PM of Finland, an chairman XI.

Attached: 1659897591536119.jpg (1036x1037, 234.08K)

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT- If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Numbers 31:15-18

"15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Matthew 10:35-36

35 ‘I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 Your enemies will be right in your own household!’

Exodus 21:20

“Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property."

Yes, Christ brings peace. However, to a disturbed mind that seeks Jesus is in for a battle with the demons that could bring on paranoia depending on how demented the individual is.

It's not easy getting rid of your demons.

1 Samuel 15:2-3 "This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”"

1 Peter 2:18:

Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust (or "harsh").
Colossians 3:22:

Bondservants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.
Ephesians 6:5-8:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.
Titus 2:9-10:

Bondservants are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, not pilfering, but showing all good faith, so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior.
1 Timothy 6:1-2:

Let all who are under a yoke as bondservants regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled. Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brothers; rather they must serve all the better since those who benefit by their good service are believers and beloved.

Would have been easier if god didnt let demons exist in the first place huh

Genesis 38:8-10

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Because he is God. His nature is God's, thus infinite as well as his. Yet, Christ was produced, to take upon himself the sins of man to save the world. Half of infinity is still infinity, essentially. As his Son, and the arbiter of his Father's will, Christ ensured that all deference was paid to his Father, the Creator, and that His will be done on Earth as well.

Life isn't supposed to be easy and if you want a reality where you're omnipotent and have every at your command then you haven't thought anything through. The fun of life, like any kind of game, is the challenges presented to us and how we overcome them.

Christ said "I and The Father are one."
When you praise Christ, you praise God.

"New Baptists" are a cult

Attached: NEWifbclowncult.jpg (1024x1529, 80.8K)

Attached: Ralph Yankee Arnold Romans 10.jpg (1365x1024, 52.44K)