You fuckers don't realize how close we are to a nuclear war

If Ukraine hits the Zaporozhye or the Kursk power plant and there's going to be a fallout (Zaporozhye in particular has used up (?) fuel in less protected areas)
Russia could treat it as the use of a nuke against Russia
and since it considers Ukraine to be under complete western control, it could respond in kind
Medvedev literally said so in his telegram, that EU also has nuclear power plants and that accidents there could happen as well

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 00.00.43.png (1890x1142, 1.61M)

Nothing burger don't care.

By "we" you mean Russia and Ukraine? Literally don't care.

Aren't you happy war with Russia will escalate soon?
Butthurt belt - Poland and Baltics - are usually cavalier about genociding russians, not afraid of a little plutonium

Medvedev is a loser spouting absolute unhinged bs to get back onto putins good side. Nothing he says is of any worth.

> Medvedev literally said so

Attached: luntik.jpg (257x196, 7.97K)

FYI if either side shells the plant it will trigger a NATO response.

Read the OP retarded nigger.
Anything Ukraine does is considered actions done by the West since Ukraine is 100% puppeteered by the West.

There's literally nothing we can do to stop it. Just sit back and relax, guy.

Yeah yeah
The usual fearmongwring bs...

JUST. 2. MORE. WEEKS.

Attached: 1657650240185.jpg (834x687, 143.93K)

blah blah BE SCARED NOW

2 countries are fucking duking it out... literally not my problem... nothing about russia/ukraine affects me

no i don't think russia causes inflation before you start

Nothing will happen. Russia won’t start a nuclear war, just like china won’t ever invade Taiwan. Both are total and complete pussies.

>2 countries are fucking duking it out..
you have no idea how involved your country and your bigger brother are in this conflict

>russians fire rockets at it before capturing it
>rig it with mines and threaten to blow it up daily
>it's ukraines fault

>supply your puppet regime with weapons and allow them to create massive fallout on Russia's South, arguably its best territory and what Russia considers its territory in Ukraine, making it inhabitable for thousands of years, killing millions
whatever could go wrong?

Cold War blah blah propaganda blah blah look over here blah blah

TWO

Holy shit pakis and poos are closer to starting nucleur armageddon

NOT HAPPENING

NEXT!

I doubt anything would happen. Russia will move their military equipment out from the site just like they did at chernobyl.
If either side destroys it that would trigger UN intervention (which would be like 90% NATO) so russia would not benefit from this at all.
They are trying to make ukraine look bad for destroying it but in the end the west will still support ukraine even if they do.

What about Pakistan and India? Do you think what I said is true? I believe those two nations are closer to throwing some nukes than Ukraine and Russia.

TWO MORE WEEKS

>S-surely Cucktin the WEF plant will nuke his Western masters
>I-I'm SERIOUS this time!
Hy нeoбyчaeмыe, чecтнoe cлoвo.

Nope, they've been "close" for decades, it's all bs diplomatic feints and games.

I do realize and it gives me energy to get out of bed every day. Its my happy thought.

Then again maybe to quell the threat of any white nationalists forming a sovereign nation by nuking "Nazis" in Ukraine. I hate clown world so hard to follow.

so show me the proofs
even if they are... so what it DONT affect me niggy

Right. Shitskins tho. Never relax.