How to redpill people?

I have a buddy who’s on the line of complete normie and almost ready to be redpilled. He’s interested in learning about Jews and globohomo but he’s still skeptical. How to slowly introduce him to this subject without making him think I’m fucking crazy?

Attached: 1B64649F-E54C-4FE0-B44E-FA37479F1228.jpg (640x628, 79.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/etlb_net/Europa The Last Battle (02) (Part 1 of 10) - 2017 - 720P.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha the ultimate "just lift bro".

i could beat that midget and ive never set foot in a gym before

I would just paint myself green and perma cosplay yoda
fuck it

>5'11"

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (600x454, 166.12K)

>5 ft 11

He's 5ft 9 at the most. Lying little midget

Kekek 5'11"

congratulations Hans, you can beat a midget

Attached: EQUBZ4qU8AATSJW.jpg (1200x675, 195.58K)

Good work beating a midget now try to find a girl retard

better have a broom to keep distance because ive seen a midget drug dealer in my school liek this fucker climbing up and dthrowing a fat fucker down like it was nothing

Mini Jack Black...with abs.

Best way to defend non lethally against an angry midget attacker? Use a broom or a stick as a spear maybe to keep him away, those little fuckers are strong

>5 11"
Huh?

Sounding crazy only happens when someone cant follow your logic. If you just say Trump is a traitor you sound retarded. If you say treason = giving aid or comfort to our nation's enemies, according to the 9/11 commission saudi arabia and isreal were the state sponsors of 9/11, trump sold arms to saudi and isreal. Therefore trump is a traitor. That doesn't sound crazy at all.

Redpilling a normie is about changing what they want to believe. This is done by making a social argument. For example thinking X makes you popular, cool or a good person. Leftists constantly try to make their evil shit sound popular or moral.

The way you do this is by talking about the consequences of whatever issue. Pointing out that everyone knows those consequences happen. Then say allowing those consequences is evil.

For example you'd say that lying about the criminality of niggers causes thousands of young white girls to be raped every year. This could be avoided by simply telling them the truth about how much niggers rape. By pretending niggers doing rape 40k white girls per year you are responsible for many of these rapes. That's fucking evil.

Do this enough and your friend will want to be redpilled.

Attached: 1660000498240966.jpg (1242x1212, 108.91K)

I’m only here for the midgets

Attached: 01646E53-D889-457E-8A2B-32E1518DBB13.jpg (865x1390, 176.45K)

That's the joke

What is this picture from?

Give him to watch Europa the last battle and tell him to discuss it afterwards.
There are some things that are wrong, half-truths interpreted the wrong way, and def some thought-provoking stuff

archive.org/details/etlb_net/Europa The Last Battle (02) (Part 1 of 10) - 2017 - 720P.mp4

They are the synagogue of Satan young sky walker, the Jews they are called.

Attached: yoda.jpg (1600x1200, 156.95K)

I wish these fags would just STFU and create a dwarf race already.
Pool your assets and make an actual dwarven village and start fucking each other until the mutations stabilize.
I want a world where we treat niggers like orcs and dwarves exist. Right there we would be pretty close to LOTR.

Attached: 123462e3456723453214523456.png (318x303, 145.8K)

As far as things to watch, Europa the last battle or the greatest story never told.
You can also watch some of Handsome truth's omegle streams on Goyimtv, he will normally red pill about 5-10 people in a couple of hours so you can see how certain people react and such.

I don't know, but the gun is obviously plastic.