What States in 2020 had this phenomenon?

I am doing a kind of thought experiment, and I am looking to find out what States in the 2020 elections had a sudden last minute shift like this. I thought Trump had tweeted about it the night of the election but couldn't find that tweet. Please let me know what States were affected, thanks

Attached: pissingmatch.png (220x229, 6.22K)

Attached: 1605661515911.webm (720x480, 1.28M)

Attached: 1605728519692.jpg (1308x8614, 3.26M)

Interesting. But hey, Marine LePen lost like a dozen million votes from one hour to the next while Macron lost like half a million, and they just attributed it to a "glitch"
But I need a list of the states, where this extreme shift happened like last minute, please.

the archive list might be useful to you
I posted the only webm I have

I went to bed at like 2am CT and the entire map besides the obvious was red.

If you look, the exact # of votes taken, is added to biden

I'm lazy, and my analysis may turn out to be fruitless, but thanks, I saved the list anyway.

the small increase was from them receiving the mail in ballots. its the first time so many people did mail in ballots in the last 40 years

I know, and that's why Trump was fuming because there were like 5-7 States where this happened. And he listed them all in one tweet, I'm sure of it

fuck off AOC, it is going to bite your big booty, latina

> small increase
Don't know if you're being sarcastic.. but yeah, I know that's the excuse, but I also know it is statistically impossible, thanks. FFS I just want to know what States were stolen last minute, please! Can anybody link that tweet?

>muh fraud
Two years and Trump and his minions still couldn't prove it. Don't you get tired of losing?

they were not stolen. how about you worry about who keeps that kike merkel in office before your country is completly dead

Absolute none of them.

This is the same shit you fuckers do with every conspiracy theory, build up a gigantic list of gish gallop "articles" while shutting out all forms of discussion ABOUT said articles. Are they right? Wrong? You don't care either way, The List(tm) exists solely to shut up people from letting you jerk off about it.

For example, lets examine a link or two.
>Hundreds of uncounted ballots found in Grafton town clerk's vault
The box was sealed, they didn't know what votes were inside therefore it couldn't have been used to cheat an election. This was also for a small town election. Lastly, found votes are then counted later and would have overridden any propositions if the extra votes had changed any outcomes.

>3 tubs of absentee ballots discovered in Wisconsin processing center
If The List was meant to show that Trump possibly won, this aint it chief. Absentee ballots were made uncountable if found due to a Republican supreme court vote, and absentee ballots tend to be Democrat.

Tl;dr is The List consists of mishandling of ballots or Republicans fucking up, or basic procedure like rejecting ballots which ALWAYS happens and isn't wrongdoing, therefore Democrats stole the election by apparently changing votes? Bullshit all the way through.

Attached: Tellembeter.png (340x444, 108.66K)

How about you just fuck off.
Anybody have a list of all the States were the election was stolen last minute as in OP pic?

Its been a year, how long till you guys get over this

>I'm confused by population growth
Trump wasn't the strong candidate you thought he was, many republicans are disgusted by his abhorrent behavior.

Attached: 1604531762927.jpg (751x807, 77.38K)

>Georgia
>Arizona
>Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania
>Michigan
>Nevada

Wisconsin had mailed in ballots counted last, and that other bump is a county with a major city. No shit it spiked.

Attached: 1604659482973.jpg (465x533, 35.17K)

Attached: 1604552345104.png (1658x1073, 929.3K)

retard

Thanks user.
Election integrity shills fuck off and KYS

This
And they’re all “purple states” that flip back and forth, I.e coincidentally the states needed to win the election with the tightest margins all had the sudden vertical jump and a few of them stopped counting in the middle of the night

Just coincidence yanno nothing to see here

>FFS I just want to know what States were stolen last minute, please! Can anybody link that tweet?
lol, lmao even. a quick google search will reveal that there was simply no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. why don't you focus on helping blacks in your local community get to the voting booth so their underprivileged voices can be heard in all elections?

Attached: zoomer.jpg (600x600, 43.29K)

Every state. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of the dems votes are fake.

shills running amok in this thread

Completely statistically impossible. And it's like they didn't even bother to try to make it look like it might make sense by giving Trump and the other DOA candidates a few hundred to at least give it the semblance of reasonableness. Because they literally know everybody in the States, at the end of the day, is either a sheep, a faggot or a liberal asshole who would rather see Democracy die than #orangemanbad serve another term.
Ah fuck it I got what I came here for

Doing some actual journalism? Good luck. Any plans for suicide? Because you’ll commit it after figuring this sham out. 2 bullets to the back of the head (just like any normal suicide)

ikr all the fact-checking websites confirm, so it must be true.

Meh, it'd be two wasted bullets. I could find the smoking gun and literally nobody would care.

Attached: 1604534256480.jpg (719x947, 57.51K)

Attached: 1604545285756.png (550x521, 125K)

Texas fag here.

I just always wanted to know the truth. Obviously living in rural east Texas I can't name 1 single person that would admit to voting for Biden.

But how in the hell did he get 81 million votes?

I just want to know what happened.

Attached: 1612992473073.gif (500x223, 464.33K)

Attached: 1604533127186.jpg (1439x695, 194.3K)

The most telling thing for me was the bellwether counties.

Attached: 1604531823458.jpg (679x374, 54.52K)

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. I'd add in Virginia, but it was blue long before the polling stopped. Trump didn't tweet about it. He went to bed that night thinking that he was winning (which he was) and tweeted about that. it wasn't until the next that that people started freaking out.

Democrats always get more votes to begin with.

Attached: 1604527206183.jpg (720x1206, 60.46K)