If hasan is wrong, why is he so hot then huh?

If hasan is wrong, why is he so hot then huh?

Attached: EWB6ZmaU8AAdgUx.jpg (853x1280, 129.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgklBE3VFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a monkey.

AOC is probably the most smokin hot member of congress we will ever have.
She is also one of the most backwards retarded cunts to ever hold public office.

he's hot as long as you didnt see him pun ching

When's he fighting Sam Hyde

If OP is right, why is he such a faggot?

Cause he's a rich capitalist who lives in. 5 million dollar home and has personal trainers

MODS

Oh he's ready for Sam. Those hands are practically offensive weapons.

Attached: hasan gym cringe.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

>shaving below your pectorals to make them look bigger

ngmi

Sorry, what? I was busy putting something in the options field.

maya flores is hotter desu

captcha: RAAAPH

Isn't this dude afraid to fight Sam lmao?

Made for BBC.

Shit you're absolutely right, forgot about her

hasan will be put in the oven when the time comes

Sam Hyde would beat the shit out of Hassan.

Sam Hyde and his followers are obsessed with Hasan. I’ve never seen anything Sam does, but he must be bringing him up constantly because it’s all they can talk about

Anything is better than talking (or thinking) about Hasan Piker.

Fag

How often does Sam bring up the subject of Hasan? It’s so weird because Hasan has literally never said a single word about Sam as far as I’m aware. I don’t think he knows who he is, but Sam and his followers ABSOLUTELY know who Hasan is, because they mald about him on here multiple times daily

Fat dirty bulk (not like you'd know)
She's hot-passing

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 4.56.59 PM.png (1906x1798, 2.14M)

Your damn right I'm obsessed with Kikers tight little man pussy and Once The candy man gets a hold on it there's no going back Kikers gonna be made into sams fuck doll.

Attached: asds.jpg (861x1275, 162.55K)

Attached: file.png (924x932, 156.48K)

>Hasan has literally never said a single word about Sam as far as I’m aware.
youtube.com/watch?v=hgklBE3VFDg
As far as I know, Sam Hyde made a few videos about the topic and was very serious about doing it. I honestly would have loved to see it and I know it would be super popular. Of course, Hasan declined because he would lose. The man is worthless, stupid, and fake.

Good job protecting his hair

He has a decent physique but those punches aren't nearly as explosive as they should be. Needs a lot of work

There truly is nothing more pathetic than having a life destroying vendetta against your arch nemesis that has no idea you even exist and never will. It’s like finding out there’s one ant that lives nowhere near you and has no way of reaching you, but has a deep long standing grudge against you