Anti-Sanna bros, did we get a little too cocky?

With moves like that, nothing can stop her.

Attached: I will die for Sanna Marin.webm (400x602, 976.14K)

You can tell she's a dynamite in the sack.

The Sanna Marin rightwing imperium is inevitable

Attached: url(27).jpg (640x893, 67.49K)

She's the chosen one

Attached: url(28).jpg (571x575, 47.81K)

So true

Attached: url(29).jpg (1200x628, 44.51K)

no cap I'd vote for her just so I could siimp fr

Attached: url(30).jpg (978x1467, 158.42K)

>dancing in da club
>fuel supply for winter is still cut off

Dancing helps warm the body. Good practice for tye cold winter

Glasses woman reminds me of Greta's handler. Is she a jew or why censors are beeping?

last thing Putin sees before cutting off the gas to Europe

Finanons, what does it feel like to know your most esteemed citizen gets bent over, fucked and loves that shit.

plz get on my cock sanna...we already talked about this before and I'm starting to get angry

Attached: 1657150312428.jpg (1024x1014, 67.38K)

She should become the leader of the emerging one world government. I wish she would come out to announce further restrictions and carbon emission plans to the public while doing cute anime moves. So hot.

Attached: 1628446796062.jpg (500x509, 37.73K)

This disgusting whore is a shame for her country!
She has made her nation the laughingstock of europe and the free world - with this video, she demonstrates that she doesn't care about the people of her country and she should therefore step back.

I think the leader of the emerging one world government will be a fake AI. But I am sure they will accomodate simps like you by making it look like a 7/10 retard bitch

Attached: gayGAIA.jpg (821x638, 404.74K)

imagine laying in bed cuddling with her as she gently grinds her pusy against you

Attached: 1504644509377.webm (1195x720, 3M)

I'd be more inclined to want to shit into her cheap purdy mouth and across her face, but whatever floats your boat, weirdo.

flag checks out

AAAAHHH a young woman partying makes me SO MAD. AAAH BIG MAD! >:-(

>10000 threads later
>STill no rational explanarion i or anybody else should be enraged that a person that is under 40 is partying on their free time

Maybe you introverted sacks of shit should finally leave moms basement and enjoy life?
I dont know .

She has to apologize and take a drug test for this?

Kek

>young woman

Nigga, she's 36. Putting aside the fact she's the PM, should she should have outgrown this and should be a mother.

No apologies yet. She said she's willing to take a drug test but what are the chances of said test being legit lmao

this.
/thread

I for one think it's pretty amazing that she went from Jersey Shore to running a country

Attached: jersey shore sanna marin.png (1200x889, 1.36M)

Hey goys. I'm SO BORED!!! I will snort cocaine off of your cock for 20 euros.

Attached: sanna-marin.jpg (863x425, 42.24K)

she literally is a mother and if you think 36 is too old to go out drinking and have fun you really need to touch grass m8.

Attached: 1_dUIzkBvc35k1QJVlLj0Emg.png (1400x1030, 1.04M)

> 36
You're right she's basically about to die. People should stop doing anything fun at say 23.

This is the one that will guide the finnish people in the war with Russia ? KEK

quints and nobody checked me, despicable

Who is the chick with bangs/fringe? She's hot

where is the father?

>rules for thee but nor for me
What's worse than a partying slut? A hypocritical one.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.54K)

Then she should be at home with her kids. Kids who have mothers that go to clubs end up in therapy

>conforming to social age norms from 100 years ago
Jesus you're a fucking loser.

>Who is the chick with bangs/fringe? She's hot
That's the secretary of defense

>comitting to norms which have worked for thousands of years

You're right. Women should be a girlboss and take antidepressants and wine at 40 to cope with being eggless and wasting their life on a career no one will ever care about.

Yes please

Attached: 1549820080391.gif (500x373, 994.14K)

imagine defending this behaviour

A mother dacing like a whore, in a time of war, fuck this timeline.

Love seeing you virgin faggots project so much. Women choose to not have children, you losers have no choice but to shoot your load into a sock every night and die childless because nobody wants your greasy hands touching them.