If you lose, you win

>If you lose, you win

Attached: 1660836995257460.jpg (1080x1492, 148.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/biden-ayman-al-zawahri-donald-trump-terry-mcauliffe-congress-c1f2d41a839f1223d400acc5a54496c5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did her enemies kill her? Justine says that's how she would win.

Why are you subscribed to the Jew York Times? I wouldn't wipe my ass with that pseudiintellectual leftist rag

> The New York Times
> Opinion
Wow that's crazy did they really say something like that???????????????

who decides which ways count?
journalist or voter?

Yeah she won 28 million ways in 5 years

Imagine being a liberal in the current year and trying to cope over the lost election of a far right neocon that voted with Trump 93% of the time and the cherry on top is that she is the spawn of the most hated living Republican, Dick Cheney. And then realize that the only reason Liz Cheney doesn't like Trump is because he criticized her father's war in Iraq, one in which liberals called him a war criminal. This my friends is why liberalism is a mental illness.

The Jew York Times is a political parody site.

>i totally won in the ways that count
>i'm not about you cry
>YOU'RE about to cry
>i'm thinking about running for president in 2024
>sniffles

Attached: file.png (884x588, 74.42K)

The Cope has been strong for all of the democratic party about to suffer the worst electoral defeat of their history in a few months.
apnews.com/article/biden-ayman-al-zawahri-donald-trump-terry-mcauliffe-congress-c1f2d41a839f1223d400acc5a54496c5

Attached: file.png (1273x150, 30.86K)

just fucking lol. lmao even. now they're comparing Biden to Reagan.

Attached: file.png (909x272, 63.94K)

Jesus on cross.jpg
>if you die, you win

Reagan
>senile, had dementia, Neocon jews ran his administration. Nancy Reagan gatekept access to him and SHUT IT DOWN to cover for him the instant he began losing it
Biden
>senile, has dementia, Neocon jews run his administration. The entire Deep State Establishment is covering for him every time he loses it
They're right, from a certain point of view.

unelected global rulers

Know wha ah mean ‘arry

Reagan was a great speaker however, and he knew when to crack a joke. Biden's never had any charisma.

ya, she's winning alright...fleecing all that $ from those rich libs

What if there was a heckin' valid Republican, folks?

If she runs as a republican republicucks will congratulate themselves for voting in the first female president

republicans hate Liz more than Hillary. won't happen

terminal copium addicts. the addiction is getting worse.

If youre fat, its acceptable
If you're weak, you don't have to defend yourself
If youre ugly, its empowerment
If you sacrifice it all, youre charitable
If youre a woman, you have a brain