CHUD

why would you prevent your trans daughter from getting gender affirming surgery? do you want HER to do worse in school because of DYSPHORIA????????
twitter.com/EliErlick/status/1559975962913169410

Attached: 1660846825525.png (582x565, 304.27K)

I'm pulling the life support and whatever keeps them alive during the surgery.

I fully support castrating insane faggots as a eugenics policy.

I would like my trans daughter to keep her penis.

Oh hey, a future r/detrans member.
Can't wait for their I regret this and can't go back posts.

look at those mitts

Passing tranny with a dong is one thing, but passing tranny with a rotting hole is another.

Is that a rape tent?

>gender affirming surgery
I would affirm the fact he is male. What you're talking about is not affirming at all. It's pure cope, lies, delusion.

Attached: 1659849993697602.jpg (4629x3081, 1.05M)

I wonder if this freak ever posted his results online, I might have them in my tranny gore folder.

Attached: day 35 of being a real woman.png (943x786, 911.06K)

If he doesn't blow his brains out, dude will get millions and millions in the future lawsuits.

Don't respond to that tripfag. You retard. Honestly how new are you?

(((Eli erlick)))
Oh no!

anecdotal evidence

Did you get raped in the rape tent? Is that why you're having an emotional outburst?

>Honestly the younger the better.

Attached: 1659778957763003.gif (320x180, 740.33K)

That poor delusional kid. They really sliced up his genitals those sick fucks.

The Agent that is using the tripcode this time clearly didn't pass this by his supervisor before posting

same reason you refuse to let your kids eat candy all day long, stay up till way past midnight or drink themselves unconsciously - because you know they are too young to understand the consequences of their actions, and you love them too much to go
>well, their problem if they fuck up their life

they are always fat, aren't they? every single time you get to see one of those pictures, they are fat.

No he won’t, he consented to it. Only thing he’ll be getting is real women’s ugly stares and men too austistic/perverted to get a real woman harassing him online.
Seems likely.

>dad, my teacher and I came to the conclusion I'm trans, we already made all the prep for surgery
>it's ok babe, I love you however you are, just wait till we come back from our vacations to Iran, ok?

Men who get their dicks chopped should be sacrificed to volcanoes.

wait, minors can consent now?

Attached: 45645.jpg (1800x1800, 406.26K)

t. terrorist tranny

Attached: 165715382754.jpg (1500x2000, 1.22M)

Dysphoria doesn't go away after surgery, check back after years study say it will end abruptly....

Ok, groomer.

This. If I had my way as a kid, I'd have identified as a Scyther and forced my parents to give me swords for arms so I could train for my first Pokemon battle. Kids are stupid and their imaginations can get out of control. Adults are meant to be the voice of reason, they shouldn't support delusions.

just watching this stuff gives you PTSD

Of course the tranny is an amerimutt. Banana republic with dystopian representations of humans.

Fuck you, Electabuzz was better.

>cut off dick and add a big gaping wound to your crotch
THEY WILL NEVER BE WOMEN

Answer A: Fuck her.
Answer B: Yes
Sage
/thread

They can't.
Once the lawyers finally nut up, they will see they have a case that could as big as the tobacco ones in the 90s. Imagine a some twenty year old girl on the stand crying about never being able to have kids because her guts were ripped out at fourteen. Juries will eat it up.

>affirming surgery

Attached: 88F60CF5-2463-44AB-89B0-AF68B03C34A1.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

>the younger the better.
Ok, groomer

LMAO this

gender affirming landscaping

Attached: WeDoALittleLandScaping.jpg (1024x685, 150.19K)

They can’t, but Jews will twist it around to say he did so they can get away with it
I hope you’re right, and I’ve seen many FTM’s go back because they realize being a woman is literally life on easy mode, but from what I’ve seen it’s unlikely for MtF’s. Even if trannies are in the deepest pits of agony, they will ironically man up and suck it up so the rest of the failed males don’t call them names. This kid is gonna be a fake woman or die trying

>why would you prevent your trans daughter from getting gender affirming surgery?
Because they'll end up regretting it and becoming suicidal.

Because feminine penises are cute and valid and infinitely more attractive than frankstein troon "vaginas"

This was exactly my first thought, JFC

he qt, shame he is a man.

Attached: erlich.png (669x93, 9.33K)

Flesh caverns