Mommy

Well make 100 bridge trolls President before we get one of these :(

Attached: 165307717806669.png (744x729, 564.71K)

>zoomers obsessed with being led by an attractive mother figure

Absolutely pathetic. Women leaders are an abomination and will lead a nation to ruin.

Kill every journalists

>one of these
A THOT?

Wish I could replace Orban with her.

FPBP

They used to say Obama was the "cool" president as he was running the country further and further into the ground. He plays hoops!

>noooooo you can’t just have a party and shit
>you need to do BASED presidential things like make your friends rich or get raided by the FBI for having classified documents at home

>zoomers obsessed with being led by an attractive mother figure

>Absolutely pathetic. Women leaders are an abomination and will lead a nation to ruin.

hotel
alpha
victor
echo
sierra
echo
x-ray

it's so cool to do coke while others get sentenced for it but it's ok if you're part of the government or celebrities

>woman leader
Finland is about to become DLC

Attached: 1604507016457.png (1242x1237, 1.22M)

Who really controls Finland?

It's not really a big deal. I think she probably should have done more though to not be filmed since she's a leader of a nation. It gives the impression that she's not serious and shouldn't be leading millions of people.

Adults don’t party

>36 year old post-wall globalist wef shill dances like an 18 year old tiktok whore
>"too cool"

YOOOO WASSUP WASSUP FELLOW CLOWNS
CAN I GET A HOOOONKK????

Attached: 2523325235.jpg (494x390, 32.94K)

Simps
But Boris Johnson gets outted

Attached: Klaus-Schwab.jpg (1090x613, 91.79K)

Fucking etch-a-sketch eyebrows.

Would.

>same people who go on tirades about how they "hate women so much it's unreal" now simp to be ruled over by some 6/10 whore
Lol you are all beyond help

when PM resign you should go on new election Finland...

she just sucked off all the niggers she's importing to fagland

It's 100% Boris' own fault. He surrounded himself with treacherous shitskins and made too big deal of a flu.

yeah this really makes me want to breed, some dumb brainless woman getting away with anything

I support her right to party

Shutup ahe is gool.

She won't resign. This nothingburger has dried up.

You just know she's into bukkake. It makes her feel pretty and desired and it's just fun, ok?