The Game of Life

Are rich people happy?

Would I be happy if I was rich?

Attached: stripper.jpg (1920x1080, 520.45K)

They say money doesn’t buy happiness. I’d rather be rich and miserable than poor and miserable

rich people are distracted
they can afford to be distracted

To be the kid of a rich man is fine, the rich man himself is probably drowned in work though

get all the money you want, you're still gonna die and none of it is coming with you.

this world is just a waiting room

mo money mo problems

happier than the average person yes, but not by much

Its easier to be happy rich, and the inputs can be stronger for happiness. But its not without problems

Money doesn't cause happiness, but the lack of money does cause unhappiness

Poorfag cope, I prefer a luxurious waiting room then a shitty 1 star hotel room

gib me 3k eu and i will be happy and will not eat the bugs for the upcoming autumn. otherwise i might start eating ze bugs :( fuck my poor shithole

Being rich opens the door to HEAVEN and justifies everything you do

So......yeah,you would be happy if you were rich

being rich is better than being happy

>3k
Holy shit, are Lithuanweans that poor?

No they're possessed by demons, rid yourselves of their black magic and focus on the actions themselves, stop thinking and useless shit. Train your spirit.

You will never be happy or a woman.

The poor man and the rich man have one thing in common in death everyone has nothing.

>To be the kid of a rich man is fine
its fine when you are a kid and have no worries or responsibilities, eventually the boomer dad dies and the kid either pisses it away, dies, or becomes his dad

Ok commie.

Yes and yes.
Money is all that matters.
Without it, everyone will toss you like garbage...even your closest family members. You are not even human if you dont have a LOT of money. That's a fact. I no shit pity people who do not understand this.
Also you will never have it if you were born without it and connections.

poorer than egyptian khang overlords, thats for sure :(

Not rich, but comfy. If something was to happen I could live off cash for about 5 yrs. Am I happy. heh, for the most part. Could more money help? Absolutely.

God turned His Back on this world long ago, frendo.

Hunter is killing it though, looks like he's set for life

I just want a girl who likes me because reasons and enough of money to support a family
Moneh is a false god. I don't believe in maximizing profits, I just want to survive, if you want to go on a conquest raise a military caste or something, not your merchant competition bs

this is such a bullshit fucking cope
literally every problem i have would be solved by money

Unhappy rich people are mentally weak.

Those aren't real people. Those are zionist puppets. His ticker will stop ticking prematurely like all cocaine addicts. Simple as.

I used to not have wagie. I was a neet and I was unhappy because poorfag. Than I got wagie. The money made me happy. I could do more of whatever I wanted. But, work is not comfy. It prevents you from doing what you want. I put up with that for years. So I quit wagie. Now, I still have money, I do what I want, and I don't wagie.
So yes I am happy, and I wouldn't be if I didn't have money. If I had a little more money, I would be even more happy.
Pretty simple.

They say that money can get you a gf.
I'm here to tell you that is not true.
Therefore it is mostly useless.

Sounds like real Jewish allright
They are Edomites, after all

>well, at least I ain't rich
said nobody, ever
Yes, absolutely to your questions. It's lie told by TPTB keep you happy in your hovel.

Leaf are you drunk or a bot?

Even bezos couldn't keep it, money is nice but life is about being a dancer, if you don't know the normalfag choreography I could give you a billion and you'd be depressed as fuck

Most wealthy people are not happy because they are a slave to their emotions just like regular people. That emotion being fear. They fear losing it. They are a slave to money. Once you stop being a slave and start chasing knowledge instead money, it's at that point you can call yourself rich. Even if you go broke, a rich person knows he can become wealthy again because he has financial knowledge on his side. That is his security. I don't see how one can ever live their life dictated by fear and greed and be happy.

Why do you want to be happy? Happyness as a goal is for idiots. Try to be successfull, independent, good instead.

rich person will never tell you that chasing money was a waste of time and expensive shit that they buy wasnt worth it
nobody is that brave

I have some rich friends and they are miserable

Attached: FaZiy-gXoAQsdsq.jpg (443x517, 22.43K)

The family is set up?

being rich doesn't make you happy, but it sure makes it a hell of a lot easier to get happy.

>r-rich people are sad anyways, who wants money anyways heh
So much for "the master race" lmao

A friend of mine is rich (living in a large house, his parents own two apartments, one of them at the seaside, they have three cars, soon to be four) and he's rather said because he's not getting any pussy.
Other rich friends I have are not really happier. I find people more poor than than me to be happy.

grandpa was super rich he use to be friends with royals they use to have tea with him some even came to our house

they were super happy had a big house a big family no one here can even understand how life was like

any way family member had a drug problem they didn't die or od but they could take drugs and still live a good life thanks to assets coming in. The guy had two wifes and had 5 kids. Not sure what to say if he was happy or not

>Are rich people happy?
They certainly are happier. Not necessarily happy, though.