What kind of braindead cultist would you have to be to vote for Trump again?

What kind of braindead cultist would you have to be to vote for Trump again?

Attached: 1552520284608.png (930x714, 128.09K)

a size queen

A republican.

realistically, what is the alternative, DeSantis?

I don’t vote, not until we implement a blockchain based voting system that shows every single vote live with zero delay and hundreds of thousands of contingency plans in place
voting is never not corrupt unless it is made fool proof

Blockchain fixes this, it’s made for it

What do you get for voting for him?

Realistically, using your right to bear arms until a viable alternative presents itself.

lmao. Its revolution or death

You'll need proof of identity via an oracle network for that, you'll need CanDID and DECO

Attached: W00077250-234_coul_hi_web.jpg (1883x1024, 337.61K)

there are other ways, don’t allow a vote from the same DNA twice
prick their finger or something for every vote, the positives would outweigh the authoritarian negatives

Basically Trump except with the globalist uniparty foreign policy.

And what do you get for voting for Trump?

i'll vote for whoever is calling for violence and retribution
until then i will sit on my ass unless it's funny

Grab guns first due process never

Bitches steal DNA all the time look it up. Anyway I already know this system is for sure going to be implemented for voting, securities, insurance, and a lot more. It's kinda sad how many people lost everything on the way by being retarded with their stacks though.

The real question is, what kind of absolute retard would actually think vote would change anything meaningfull?

AHAHHAHAHAHA, just imagine, actually believing in vote XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Man, this world i have been put is so funny, i am the only true human being on the whole world, you guys are nothing more than NPC, the IA must get some patch, it suck dick hard right now, very very very lowIQ IA in this game, no one could actually live the way they are living their live LOOOOL, this game is so shitty

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Will be voting Trump again given the chance. Cope and seethe, turbofaggot.

>Liz Chaney gets btfo by a 38 point margin in her primary
>voting doesn't do anything

Plot twist: The cultists are his haters.

Think: Trump's been out of office for over a year and a half now, yet they're still so obsessed with him, way more than his supporters are. Furthermore, Trump has gotten booed multiple times at his own rallies when his supporters hear him saying things they don't like, such as support for the COVID-19 vaccine. Meanwhile, when have Democrats ever booed Joe Biden en masse? Very cult-like.

33rd degree

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Try walking into the wild with this logic and see how quickly you get eaten.