Any Forums is so contrarian that they think just because smoking cigarettes is promoted as bad behaviour and unhealthy...

Any Forums is so contrarian that they think just because smoking cigarettes is promoted as bad behaviour and unhealthy, that it somehow makes it good for you to smoke.
>Yea i'm literally putting smoke in my lungs, but thats good because jews want me to think otherwise.

Attached: 642d9629e83bb5898472436bf0b62a99.jpg (680x1069, 58.67K)

Funniest thing is that Hitler and Nazi party were first to be against smoking lol.

mano kiaušiai ira tavo mamos burnoj

I hate how chaotic people are.

Hahaha no

/Pol is not 1 guy

are you from CNN? why do you take anything posted here seriously? do you think the flags actually represent geographic locations too?

>>Yea i'm literally putting smoke in my lungs, but thats good because jews want me to think otherwise
You get less shit in your lungs smoking a pack a day then just driving in a large urban area for a few hours every day.

I’m addicted to dude weed and gang weed

herb this faggot thread

I smoke 2 packs a day and i know i will become exactly 119 years old

can i get a peer reviewed source for that claim?

Sounds like you read one user's post about smoking and it made you seethe hard enough to make this thread. I don't smoke, but I do think you are a gigantic faggot OP.

I've seen atleast 3 threads discussing this topic, in an unironic way. And you fags do it all the time regardless if its smoking, you just pic the side thats the most contrarian.

>Seethes so hard about a board on a shitty website that you actually take the time to type up and post your little cope thread
Fucking Kek.

smoking is for chads

Attached: t405y47hkja91.jpg (3908x2789, 2.32M)

Smoking cigarettes is drinking Bud Light. Smoke a pipe and you will see how great smoking can be.

You've seen 3 threads about the benefits of smoking? Right now I see only one other thread in the catalog about smoking and it seems to be mostly full of anti smoking posts. Again, I think you're exaggerating because you're an emotional homosexual tranny, and you probably got triggered by one or two posts. You will never be a woman.

Attached: winston ad.jpg (715x984, 198.45K)

Im not emotional about it at all.

An occasional celebratory cigar is nice desu, cigarettes are for fags though

THIS IS A TRANNY SHILL NEW PSYOP THREAD
THINK BEFORE REPLYING
AND DO NOT FORGET
SPAMMING/FLOODING
OR
THIS THREAD IS LOW QUALITY

I dont even care anymore.
Fuck all of you subhuman animals. :')

>I've been exposed
>Therefore youre a tranny lol!