GET THIS THROUGH YOUR STUPID IDIOT HEADS

Yes, 94% of COVID deaths in England are vaccinated.

NO! that does not mean the vaccines have failed!

reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-graph-showing-englands-covid-19-death-statistics-misrepresents-impact-of-vaccines-idUSL1N2Z10I3

Do you stupid idiots not understand that 80 percent of England is vaccinated? That means the unvaccinated are still 500 times more likely to die from COVID (once proper algorithms are applied to make the data meaningful).

leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2022/07/fact-check-high-vaccination-rate-explains-why-94-percent-of-english-covid-deaths-are-among-fully-vaccinated.html

Attached: Antiivaxxers BTFO.png (1000x1112, 204.46K)

"Herp derp, I'm Dr. Chud and I can draw conclusions from raw data that is clearly labeled NO CONCLUSIONS CAN BE DRAWN FROM THIS RAW DATA." That's how stupid Antiivaxxers sound. "Herp Derp I am Neo Chosen-One and I am uniquely qualified to interpret raw data based on my Facebook screenshot collection." Idiots.

Attached: Antivaxxers so white.png (1504x1200, 447.1K)

>applied

Attached: England COVID cope.jpg (1000x1112, 369.25K)

Well 100% of "vaccine" deaths were among the vaccinated. Really makes you think doesn't it.

80% cause 94% of deaths? And 20% therefore cause 6%? Does that mean it's working? Kek

Then 80% would be vax deaths if it didn't work but didn't increase risk. We know by 94% death rate that it not only doesn't work it also increases death.
80=94
20=6
So roughly 6x more likely to die if vaxxed

>DO NOT USE THIS DATA TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IT IS JUST FOR FUN ALSO DO NO USE ANECDOTEL EVIDENCE EITHER. ONLY EXPERTS CAN ARRIVE AT CONCLUSIONS CHUD.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR STUPID IDIOT HEADS:
War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, and Ignorance Is Strength

The number of never jabber adults is probably closer to 25%.

>94% of COVID deaths in England are vaccinated.
>80 percent of England is vaccinated

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

No Refunds

I'm against the vaxcuckery but is it maybe because risk groups are more likely to take. The vax and die?
Is it possible to get this info out of there?

WOW. You idiots really can't make the leap, can you? Let me spell it out for you. All old people are vaccinated. It's the very young who are unvaccinated (and spreading COVID in the first place). If you don't use the age-adjusting algorithm you are spreading fake news (which antivaxxers love to do).

Well to play devil's advocate the only two factors I can see contributing are
>Vaccination likeliood, and mortality. increasing with age
>Frail nonvaxxers died already
Neither seems close to explaining the actual distribution though.

but when it was only old people dying of covid, we had to shut down society for a year and rush untested gene therapy treatments for all and redefine the word vaccine, does that sound right?

>However, this statistic on its own is misleading as it fails to acknowledge the nation’s vaccination rate
Weird how this is the big gotcha and if you read the whole thing they make this point multiple times, but not once do they tell you what the vaccination rate is. They tell you how many people are vaxxed but never actually tell you the rate. It’s about 80%

(Once proper algorithms are applied) NICE ONE!

Trying an experiment to cross reference real threads with other real threads. Give them your energy and bump them with good contributions so people can tell you're not a bot or shill.

If you have any anti shill tactics post them here

and keep it alive
i'll post other real threads there, gotta stop this slidin

What did you want to happen? Just let everyone run around being variant factories?

80% of the UK are going to die? Jeez.. Likely a bit less as a bunch probably faked.

Still not taking it because A) to spite you and B) I will not take something that the manufacturer had the state sign a document waiving them from legal reaponsibility.

Attached: 7525409d3dd54103f0170a2d79443922.jpg (1080x1345, 301.21K)

Who fucking cares, buddy? You were told that these vaccines protect 100%. Joe Biden: you will not get Covid if you take these vaccines. Now you tell me more vaxxed died? And I need to apply some algorithm to adjust the deaths? You fucking moron. You muppet. You retard. Stick your algorithm up your arse and go get your next booster. You make me sick.

The closer to death the higher the vaccination rate. Overall yes it's 75-80% of adults, but among ages 80+ it's over 95%