What the fuck is this? Are europoors not allowed to eat real burgers?

What the fuck is this? Are europoors not allowed to eat real burgers?

Attached: globohomo.jpg (1000x1000, 187.82K)

eurpoors are impoverished latent homosexuals

>you WILL eat ze """""(((normal)))"""""* burger!

Would be funnier if you werent the biggest faggot on the planet putting your kids i drag queen kindergarten shows

what i like most about burger king is i can have it my way, which means never going to burger king ever

This is Putin's fault.

isn't austria a beer guzzling meat eating uptopia

Attached: 1651076353438.jpg (1274x1319, 1.42M)

I like how germans call meat - flesh
and dogs - hounds
German is just English but only with cool words

>Are europoors not allowed to eat real burgers?
No. It might interfere with their estrogen production.

austria is in europe

Attached: 1649818570034.png (1440x2560, 1.22M)

Fringe esports in europe and in mainstream sports in the usa

You are not gonna win this

>austria is in europe
no it has the kangaroos

Attached: 1653149963731.jpg (1080x1080, 581.53K)

>Dast nue normal
They're not even trying to hide it yet the cattle keep lapping it up. Goddamn you antichrist, making it difficult for me to disagree with you fuckers

Kek

Attached: 1658180719934776.jpg (757x878, 172.97K)

Are you prepared for what is coming, user?

Attached: beef prices.png (767x545, 39.22K)

Boycott Burger King

I purposely take 'impossible meat' and 'beyond burgers' and hide it in random non-refrigerated aisles in the grocery store. I have done this every time I go to the grocery store. Fuck the WEF. I will never eat the beans, the onions, or the bugs

Attached: IMG_1013.jpg (1536x2048, 1.54M)

Burger King is out, I guess I'll go to McDonald's. No wait, they're pretty globohomo too, I'll go to Wendy's. No wait, they're pretty globohomo too, I'll go to Jack in the Box. No wait, even for goyslop they're just shit. I guess I'll cook delicious food at home.

Is this all some 6D backgammon move to make us all healthier? Convince goyslop manufacturers to alienate themselves out of business?

vegetarian here
do they use the same grill to make normal
and abnormal burgers?

Thats some orwellian trick,simple as

>germans putting anything normal in their mouths
lol
lmao even

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (847x1024, 73.73K)

>This is normal

Attached: ThisIsFine.jpg (702x715, 105.13K)

Absolutely based mindset. Not sure if there's a need for it though, as around here, that vegan garbage never sells. The less that spoils, the less stores have to buy it, and the less demand there will be at Impossible HQ.

Wait till they start putting aborted fetuses in your meals. These people are evil.

>das neue Normal
this reads like straight up satire
that being said the kind of so called ""Europeans"" who eat in these burgermutt goyslop franchises deserve worse, and actual Europeans who would at best visit them once/twice a lifetime will go there even less