Why Should I Be Against The Satanic Temple?

Attached: 3D09DDAE-7B4B-4543-B208-48245DC50F1A.jpg (1500x1125, 243.82K)

The Jews live rent free in their brains

They made a statement saying that you can't be part of their religion if you're racist. They also post pro BLM shit.

Hate the sin not the sinner

I’m pretty sure Satan hates everyone equally
Paradise lost isnt canon in the Bible

>based in the United States
Here's your answer. It's subhuman, like everything in the americancer shithole is.

That is not the official position of the satanic temple. They put out a statement saying no forms of discrimination are tolerated in their religion.

It was only a couple months ago and anons were discussing it here.

Moloch is supported by jews. This is why they hate Christ so much.

A man don't need to question such things, it's the common sense, if you absent of it you're not worth talking to

because baphomet is a made up non-deity and satanists are all edgy, self-absorbed christians in denial

You shouldn't, it's all a larp

Don't then, more to rope

The deceiver rules this world for the most part would you say humanity is under a benevolent state?

What do you think the pyramid and eye on your money means?

Satan was the first faggot, that's why

the same reason you should be against any other religion; it's a bunch of retarded nonsense and magic

You give these people too much credit, everything is hidden in plain sight. Baphomet head = Mari (demon) worshipped by the Basque (Vasconia) = Guillermo di Vasconia = William the Conqueror

That's already enough for me then. It seems everywhere I go it's pro blm shit and lgbtq+.

Nigger the fact you're even asking this question means you should hang your head in shame. I don't know, why should you be against an organization that has established as its iconography the symbol of ultimate evil?

Symbol of ultimate evil as claimed by retards who claim the genocidal jealous boyfriend deity YHVH as ultimate good. Abrahamics morality is insane, predicated upon the idea “God’s will is beyond man’s understanding” because that’s the only way you can morally justify this mentally unstable creator. If you actually decided to ignore the bullshit misdirections of needing to heed some oblique indeterminate will and analyze the behavior of God as you would a person, you’ll find a person not at all dissimilar to L Ron Hubbard or Keith Raniere. Somebody with the sole only truth, who needs absolute devotion, not based in evidence mind you- have faith is merely a divine “just trust me bro”- and who’s telling you this is the word of god anyway? Some long dead person from millennia ago who probably was like every other guru and cult leader to rise and fall since, because the pattern is consistent

Do yourself a favor, and when somebody tells you I know the only truth, I’m the only one who has it, you must devote yourself and worship me or seek punishment- just walk away. Listening to that is how you end up the victim of a narcisstic abuser or cult leader

Didn't some satanist dood get stabbed in the neck recently?

Attached: FWgakeXVUAEiw9e.jpg (700x883, 111.74K)