Nick is converting Destiny and Sneako

Implications?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiUIdetHoAg

Attached: maxresdefault-2479449776.jpg (1280x720, 135.73K)

Nobody cares

/thread

Bot

ahem... nobody cares

who the fuck is Nick and why should I care about some zoomer?

You do realize absolutely everyone thinks this retard is completely deranged right. He couldn't convert a mentally disabled tadpole

BUMBACLOT

How about a little chocolate sin?

BASED. The real war against evil has finally begun. We're putting together a team.

Attached: jewnity2.jpg (670x228, 81.74K)

Nick is based.
>b-b-But
Ok you name the jew in front of 6k people. Then you can talk

and then Nick and Destiny started sucking each other's cock while the nigger dug out each one's bussy

SNEAKO ON COZY!!!!!!!!!

>5 hours
holy. fuck. no wonder no one is working and men are single and lonely. who is sitting and listening to and watching this in its entirety?!

You can listen while doing other activities, dipshit

sneako? nick fuentes? the fuck is it with zoomer dudebros, wiggers and wannabe reality TV histrionics adapting Any Forums/incel related optics?

Destiny always seemed kind of right-wing to me, just in the closet about it, doesnt want to get banned.

Destiny is fully on board with giving hormones to children. He's not right wing at all, he just likes edgy humor

he doesnt actually believe that

>hey I'm America First, America First
>Putin is a good guy who dindu nuffin
>he should totally nuke America
That's a very strange way of being your country first while advocating open vassalage for a commie dictator. Seems like Kremlin First to me

Shalom

Faggots beget faggots.

Attached: Nick F.jpg (1273x681, 91.12K)

If he doesn't then he's changed his views in the last 6 months because I've seen him argue it

Who the fuck is sneako?

Love Nick, but that stream was unwatchable. Gang of low IQ nogs unable to say a single interesting or insightful thing. Destiny simping for blacks as usual. But worst of all, Nick cucking himself, pulling punches to not offend the apes. I get optics and so on, and hopefully Nick is lining himself up for mainstream politics in 10-20 years from now hiding his full power level, but that was not kino.

some retarded flip-american swaggot prettyboy who thinks he is a 'le depressed incel' or some shit

Attached: Capture.png (1090x927, 1.32M)

That’s supposed to be pretty? Looks like a twink version of shrek. Mutts are abominable.

Attached: A2381EC0-16DD-49A3-8333-AFF304EB52D3.jpg (827x731, 72.46K)

America is a nation, not a country.

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

Who the fuck are all these zoomers