AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

bbc.com/news/uk-62582156

>The unnamed Group Captain is reported to have voiced frustration that white men were rejected in an bid to recruit more ethnic minorities and women.

How excessive is your diversity policy when even your own diversity hire thinks you've gone full retard?

Attached: 1660827088428723.jpg (1440x2305, 723.62K)

Any dignified white man has 0 business in any militaries or policing services these days. They hate us.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

America is an irrelevant shithole, no one cares about it anymore.
We should be making threads about new superpower and the world leader China.

Attached: xi-jinping-79039061.jpg (1600x1033, 198.84K)

>RAF
>Nigger-love anthem
wrong country, Boris.

this is true but zog over pays the pigs and gives them military equipment with zero accountability. conformist NPCs will line up for this authority

It was a woman that resigned over it. That's incredible.

world leader with no reading comprehension skill. kys twink.

RAF day, huh?

It has to be bad if a woman isn't into blatant discrimination. I wonder why should white men pay taxes? I don't see a compelling case anymore.

The adverts are unashamedly BAMEcentric.

Attached: bamecentric.png (720x933, 1.07M)

>I love diversity!
>your job is now to make diversity work

Pottery.

>i'm a super power
>RESPECT ME I'M A SUPER POWER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1659418716424393.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

Good. It means nothing if we defeat Russia without diversity in our air force. I would rather we lose than win with an all white crew.

I know that's satire but it's scary to know people genuinely think like that, and believe it.

The same china that's bankrupt over a realty scandal?

its exactly what happened in the euro 2020 final

Gonna have to spoon-feed me about that.

Attached: looooool.webm (650x1020, 1.6M)

Ah yes. The three useless niglets.
>"Give it to the black guy! He'll score!"
>Misses
>Chimpout
>Accusations of racism.

in the final the england manager used all his substitutions to replace white players with niggers right near the end of the match in extra time, specifically so they could be the penalty shootout winning heroes. all 3 of them were designated as penalty takers and all 3 of them fucking missed. you'll probably remember they were front page of all the newspapers the next day dubbed as the 3 heroic lions, painted as victims of racism from fans etc, despite the fact that they literally cost england the cup because of forced diversity.