Russian Whoopsie

Post your favorite gopnik oopsie. Mine is the moscow theater hostage crisis where Putler fentanyl floyded 200+ civilians.

Attached: AAD63CB0-DA65-488E-A531-FD7BAB8DB9F8.jpg (370x280, 16.65K)

I find waco to be way more fun, openly killing and burning mutts so based

I guess they could have just sat around and let everyone get murdered like the French did at the Bataclan.

Probably an piggrainian, living in Ukraine

FBI killed more americans than terrorists, still wanna speak about whoopsies?

Did you know every victim of the attack was ruled death by terrorism?

Hahaha you expect a retarded mutt to understand in what position he is?
They live in one of the most authoritarian countries in the world with the worst legal system ever created, they are litteral fat nigger cattle that feeds on corn syrup.

You lost both wars Hanz

Nah I didn't im just here for gibs bruv

Based Russians.
We would just stand outside and let the muslims do what they like with women and kids.

The best one for me is when they took quarter of the biggest country in Europe using mostly separatists and mercenaries while causing the biggest recession in the west since the 1930s.

Attached: spetsnaz-42-terrorists-129-hostages-171-bodybags-mission-accomplished-54442129.png (500x430, 121.38K)

It's kinda a good thing that the ape doesn't value russian lives.
>using mostly separatists and mercenaries
They've been using regular troops from the beginning. The group that opened fire on Ukrainian soldiers and began the war in 2014 was russian contract servicemen. It's always been the best russia got, now it's losing it all.

Attached: 1639411812200.webm (518x406, 1.47M)

Why destroy a totally good and usable abandoned tank?

You're gonna lose half of your country and sell the other half to the western creditors. Nice webm tho.

>Why destroy a totally good and usable abandoned tank?

Maybe if you are worried the enemy will recover it.

We have enough.

Attached: 1644730297912.png (780x316, 44.59K)

Most military analysts say Ukraine will have no planes and tanks left till winter.
But well if in todays world a man is a woman, then a loser can be a winner too

>Most military analysts
>source: user telegram channels

And your source a jpg?

Ryazan. My theory is we didn't see any false flag before Ukraine precisely because it was a 50/50 on whether their casus belli would end up with some massive obvious cockup that would take more mental effort to try and believe than a simple literal "hohol bad!"

Attached: vatnikgonnavata.jpg (188x269, 13.21K)

Have you ever thought of a career as a glownigger? Going to be a lot of opportunities to burn mutts in the near future.

Hans getting high on hyperbolism again. Hey Hans, go on a German forum and say the Holocaust never happened, then get back to us about authoritarianism.

Oh you can say the holocaust happened bravo so free, so brave, you definetly showed me.
Now listen you retarded fat nigger, just cause Germany is a totall pice of shit with no free speach, it doesn't makes your country magically better.
Shit that happens in your third world country would never pass here

I didn't say it was better, just get off your schizo high horse and stop acting like a spergy faggot. But then all you ever do is troonrage, every. single. day

Oh poor mutt, do my words make you mad? Keep crying bitch

Like not having your entire government paid off by the ruskies to shut down your nuclear plants and willingly put your balls in a Russian vice?
You're like the former crackhead who used to beat up random people and fall asleep covered in shit on a pedestrian crossing who's now out of rehab straight edge and won't touch as much as coffee. You're no fun now. We miss the old Deutschland.

>We miss old Deutschland

You mean the few old videos you saw and made a picture in your head? That old Germany?
You stupid retarded toilet cleaner, I hope NATO pushes all of you subhumans onto Russia

You started the Iraq war then ran away with your tail tucked between your fat chaffing legs. Kinda like what you did in Vietnam. Lmao