Why do Anglo and German women tend to be so fucking ugly? (Euro) Spanish women, French women, Nordic women...

Why do Anglo and German women tend to be so fucking ugly? (Euro) Spanish women, French women, Nordic women, and Slavic women all tend to be beautiful, but anglo and germanic women look like butch dykes or like monsters.

Attached: bong genetics.jpg (1570x832, 112.84K)

More testosterone

Don't know, maybe make another bait thread and ask again.

german women are the best

Attached: sip.jpg (1080x1350, 156.99K)

some german women are really cute

German women are gorgeous. Slav women look like derpy retards

We agree on the anglo celts tho

Attached: 5135g194qzg51.jpg (960x960, 167.43K)

lack of genetic variety. Anglos evolved on an island and the germans in their forests with no real connection to the european world at large unlike meds and south europeans

she looks like a spic

i don't see it

Who is this semen demon?

>the people smack dab in the middle of the past 1500 years of European history
>no real connection to the european world at large

I mean I knew Romanians aren't exactly famed for their intellect, but this take just defies all reason.

is this that girl from game of thrones? i think she's cute but is wearing awful outfits and makeup

english women are very beautiful and the english are clearly a superior race

Cope

That's a shitskin immigrant guy from the middle east.

none of those

German women are underrated .
Our women are actually bangers.
Visit any university and youll see.
The thing is that Germ culture is absolutely abhorrent in regards to health, so after 40 women stop caring don't even bother wearing makeup to mitigate loss of beauty.
But genetically German women are bangers, don't as striking as slavics may be. But we have plenty of fat added and perky tittes Germanic Roses with strong jaws , fair heads and harmonic facial features

the island was conquered 2 or 3 times depending on how you interpret things and they had 3 waves of migration there with at least the saxon one being very big in terms of population

You have strange taste. She has no breasts + acne and for some reason she has a fat back. Anyway, he's a nice boy.

>no breasts
perhaps small, but there
> acne
so?
>for some reason she has a fat back
that's muscle

lmao yeah, the geographic center of the european world was less connected to europe than fucking ottoman controlled romania

kys gypsy shitskin

I think the Saxon and Norman settlement were the two big ones. Vikings and Romans had very little genetic impact

>White women are ugly
Source: I made it up

I love German women for how intelligent they are. If you talk to them about something obscure like cell mitosis or 20th century french cinema they are usually respectful of a new topic

OI'M A SUPAHMODEL

Attached: Lily_Cole.jpg (807x1000, 193.19K)