Accelerationism is the way

Won't go into much detail.
The left eats itself.
Vote as left as you can.
The system will collapse and we'll build our natural order on top of its ruins.
I'm a Spanish fascist and I'll vote for EH Bildu (ETA) next election.

Attached: 8cf397cc283ed49a13ad2c80ca5e9fffc0ed9339.jpg (768x509, 70.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls6IxnBhecA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accelerationists are cowards

weren't these guys commies? i only know about them because they were in csgo anyway

It works.
The US is closer to fascism now with a Catholic Demonrat in office that with a Jew York Demonrat Tycoon.
Always choose the greater evil.

IS THAT THE HECKIN MUSHROOM BOIZ!??

Attached: 1633378690115.jpg (241x372, 26.72K)

>accelerationism
>voting
pick one rabbi

Fascism in a nutshell:

The knuckle dragging plebs get roped in by the racism then come revolution they're thrown under the bus and turned into slaves when neo-feudalism gets re-established (the end goal of fascism).

Yeah they're left wing terrorists

You're a crypto-Catalonian commie nigger. A pox on your house, friends, and family.

Your ideology was designed to keep goyim stealing from each other. It isn't too late user, I was an international communist too.

Attached: 1660662261124179.jpg (800x900, 179.41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls6IxnBhecA

>we
>fascism
You are another problem on top of the current problems.

Its amazing how anyone can look at south africa and still think accelerationisim is a thing.

yes. unless you have a somewhat functioning stronghold of order/conservatism. Like in eastern europe. If you live in western europe or America you need to vote for the most retarded and aggressively leftist kikes as possible.

Fuck off.

Sorry to say, what you call "stronghold" will crumble. The whole world is destined to enter a new cycle. The west is doomed.

yes. if the leftist states decay faster than the strongholds turn leftist thus collapsing the whole system while I can still live in relative normalcy would be an acceptable outcome for me.

What about your children? And don't tell me you're not having any.

There is no point in turning my country leftist. There is too much societal cohesion still present compared to the west. We would simply live through suffering without much pay off. While accelerating in an already decayed country you are already suffering so it makes sense to get to the pay off.

You niggers are stupid. Voting left is not accelerationism. OP you are a disingenuous nigger and you know it

The point is, if you know your country's bound to end up turning leftist as well, why make your children suffer that fate while you live comfily before that happens? That's immature and boomerish.

It's part of accelerating things. Give me another way to engage in accelerationism without ruining your life. Obviously, all heroes who are either dead or in jail deserve unending praise, but I'm not throwing my life away since I'm going to have a family soon. By all means though, I support every single terrorist striking against the system.