Europoors hahaaa!!!

A senior Eurocrat has called for a “Civil Protection Force” directly under the control of Brussels to be established to fight the impact of climate change.

EU crisis management tsar has called for the creation of a “Civil Protection Force” directly under Brussels control for the ostensive purpose of fighting the impact of climate change.

The suggestion has prompted one MEP to accuse Brussels of “using any excuse to grab more power”, with the union’s green agenda policy having already resulted in chaotic scenes in the likes of the Netherlands.

According to a report by POLITICO, crisis management chief Janez Lenarcic has claimed that the impact climate change is having on EU member states is increasing, something which he believes now mandates intervention from Brussels.

politico.eu/article/expand-eu-power-prepare-climate-crisis-impact-commissione-janez-lenarcicr/

breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/17/any-excuse-to-grab-more-power-eu-wants-a-centralised-civil-protection-force-to-fight-climate-change/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 09-46-13 London _ Europe - Latest News.png (593x994, 652.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/keith_woods
t.me/s/joeldavisx
t.me/s/birdmanchan
t.me/s/nativistconcern
t.me/s/ximauled
t.me/s/NazBol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry about your post op. Seems like a pretty relevant and important topic. But I guess everyone wants to look at Finnish prime minister booty today.

Attached: S7rShvF.gif (400x170, 1.24M)

...!

Attached: GORDON.png (200x157, 59.67K)

She has no ass ...

MEPs aren't doing enough. They should be promoting guillotine manufacturing at this point, not simply complaining about power grabs.

>MEPs aren't doing enough. They should be promoting guillotine manufacturing at this point, not simply complaining about power grabs.
This is what concerns me. It's like this everywhere. There simply isn't any serious resistance to this stuff in ANY governments. Save for one or two reps who amount to basically going "no, don't, stop, or whatever" and then fucking off back to the shadows. I don't see how we win. I really don't. And I promise you I'm looking daily for a viable solution. The only thing I can think of is physically removing tyrants and executing them, but we don't apparently have the stomach for that or the weapons to do it. So I guess I'll just sit here and wait for tranny brigade #413736 to come arrest me for wrong think. Fuck man. I'd at least like a fighting chance.

Attached: 101145ca143a6f5b31981cd100fac5ae.jpg (940x768, 68.05K)

Don't be a schizo conspiratard. Climate change is a real and important issue. But it's also a distraction. Implying that COVID-19® lockdowns have set a precedent of centralized control that will later be used under the excuse of climate change is a schizo flat earther conspiracy theory, and basically your model doesn't predict anything. I am smert. Trust WEF and Xi Jinping.

Attached: mick wuz smert.png (711x646, 55.37K)

>Slovenian
what a fucking stooge, we're not like that

>since 2019
WEF puppet probably

The Clubbing will continue until the climate improves.

Attached: e8810b78e019eae06679fea2e59f35d952587900.png (736x491, 328.41K)

Awesome paypal me $10

We are smert. Come join us. Don't be a schizo conspiratard like Morgoth, Fooltide or Millennial Woes.
t.me/s/keith_woods
t.me/s/joeldavisx
t.me/s/birdmanchan
t.me/s/nativistconcern
t.me/s/ximauled
t.me/s/NazBol

Attached: we wuz smert n shiet.png (762x646, 15.45K)

>Climate change is a real and important issue
imagine telling Indonesians they need to pay more taxes to stop water rising

Attached: ice_age_asia_sundaland.png (550x437, 452.81K)

Attached: ice_age_doggerland.jpg (1015x1486, 221.34K)

Clubs are disgusting, mathematically, but so is the rest of society.

You let the entire planet, all its cultures, unchecked, untested, put them in an enclosed enivroment, and have everything shared because [SAVE MONEY]. In Resturaunts, do they clean and air out the kitchen for every type of food allergy? Clean all the milk, butter covered spatulas? Or no time and money - just use the same one over and over? And if a customer gets sick, do mind games, say it's in their head.

Same with clubs - how many whores get told those Psychological Mind Games - fuck niggers,untested, or you're racist. Then next week, this bitch wants to fuck you untested. You're not...GAY are you?

Fuck this - if the options are garbage, or trash, or disease, you're supposed to choose nothing~

Personally, as a lactose intollerant, I stopped getting sick once I started cooking my own food, and stopped trusting resturaunts.

Climate change is real. Carbon emissions are bad, even if you don't buy the official climate science narratives. Transitioning to more sustainable energy sources is a good thing.

Attached: Based Heimbach and Chad Parrott.jpg (2048x1405, 163.23K)

I smell a anglojew behind this post

Its because we're too comfortable in our tyranny.

Once the comfort stops, and it inevitably will because our leaders arrogance is only beaten by their incompetence, there will be years of reckoning.

You're a retarded commie faggot. Carbon emissions are negligible when you look at geological time scales and compare them to other sources / consumers of carbon in the air.

It's real in your mind, for sure. It's not real in reality, however. 0.04% CO2 in the atmosphere is a nothingburger. And if it ever rises to 0.08% it will still be a nothingburger. If you disagree, just KYS, because you're breathing out CO2 every few seconds. How can you live with yourself? You're the source.

I was quoting chad Matt Parrott. How dare you call him a commie. He used to be the spokesman of the Traditionalist Worker's Party. And now he's doing valuable work debunking conspiracy theorists on Telegram along with Keith Woods and Joel Davis.

Attached: Keith Woods.jpg (1144x1166, 98.46K)

Imagine how glorious that landmass was. Out on those wetlands by the Norwegian trench, hunting ducks and banging your qt314 on the beach after arrowhead school. I miss it bros.

I don't know who any of these people are but if they think carbon emissions are bad enough to warrant imposition on the general populations wellbeing and lockdowns are OK because they are temporary then I care little for them.