I'm a federal agent and I've been monitoring this board for a very long time...

I'm a federal agent and I've been monitoring this board for a very long time. I have to say that for someone of your repulsive nature to attempt to spread slander about me in the manner that you just have is a true disgrace.

I know you've been on a lot of message boards and if you're so quick to try to attack people on these sites then you must have been a real disappointment to your mother.

I'm going to be blunt with you about this. I don't care about what you're here to accomplish, all I care about is the fact that you have slandered me and you'll be dealt with accordingly.

For someone who is apparently of such a superior nature as yourself, I find it surprising that you would stoop so low as to attack someone like me on a public forum like this.

I'd understand if you were a newbie but that simply doesn't fit in with your background. I'm going to do my best to make it clear to everyone that reads this that I am not to be trifled with and you will be treated as the pathetic loser that you are and that I will gladly and quickly rid of your miserable existence.

My agents will be monitoring your posts until the time comes to make my move against you and they will be back here to report on your posts.

You have slandered me. You have insulted me. You have humiliated me and I'm here to make you accountable for all that you have said and do. You have no choice but to stand trial and I'm going to do my very best to make sure that this gets the most publicity that it can.

I'm going to make sure that your pathetic ass gets the full attention of the U.S. Attorney's office. If you think that you're going to get away with such heinous crimes against an officer of the law, think again.

Attached: aa1f5af06206b156775391abc2a7f92d--paget-brewster-criminal-minds.jpg (736x1107, 216.69K)

Niggers tongue my anus

i've only seen you people post CP

you are not glowing liar

Fraudulent
Baloney
Idiots

Dude, the crew is thinking about breaking up. We discovered 40K and we're just not into that cut up snake shit anymore. You have to sit on my dick to keep the case alive. Press X to sit on my dick. Do it now, this is a timed mission.

Attached: 1634795776094.png (600x602, 386.39K)

Terrible troll. Ill concieved and clumsily executed.
YWNBAW.

>plebbit spacing

Attached: 1618373532397.gif (384x400, 453.75K)

it is a criminal offence to claim you are a fed I've reported this thread to the fbi have fun in jail

Shut the fuck up, sugar tits. Now post those juicy beef curtains or FUCK OFF!

>all I care about is the fact that you have slandered me and you'll be dealt with accordingly.

I'll keep slandering you. Seethe harder glownigger larper.

except you are a fucking contractor.
fuck off, faggot.

>I'm a federal agent

translated - see pic

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 27.84K)

Attached: 1653508776256.png (615x611, 187.59K)

Blow me nigger.

>reddit spacing

Fuck off tourist.

Attached: pepesarrest.png (384x825, 165.8K)

And then everybody clapped.

Post tits or GTFO

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Is this the new glowie copypasta?
Are we fucking dead kiddo?

lulz

Do the feds not send in a consultant to at least make them look squared away for tv shows?

>belt buckle off gig line
>meme leather holster + glawk
>no weapon retention
>no spare mags

Its a crime to larp as a federal agent and its a moral crime to be such a faggot.
You just gon dun and fucked up nigger.

Holy shit the weird chick from criminal minds is just like me!!!

1pbtid.
Sage for fucks sake.

Attached: DSCF44256.jpg (1680x1260, 359.89K)

Nigger

Death to fbi niggers

Attached: DD49B6FE-27A8-4856-ABA1-D226A5A8283F.jpg (1024x1024, 177.25K)

Can you guys post more hot glowies, female cops, soldiers etc?
>Imagine a 5'4" zogbog qt comes to your house during the boog
>It's a fetish of mine

I am an FBI agent:
Female Body Inspector

I would coom on that face

Hello officer barbrady, nothing to report except picrel

Attached: 1654678755178.jpg (828x827, 115.96K)

Stop being a dumb glownigger and kyke and maybe we could get along also tits or gtfo