Is anyone else tired of people?

I think I'm beginning to understand why they want to bring the numbers down. The average human mind is just so boring. You can even see it here. Just sit around and observe.

Attached: 1660799912784641.jpg (935x1407, 162.82K)

Im introverted I've been tired of humans since birth.

I long for the day that I'm left to my own devices with not a single human being around, chopping firewood and breeding dogs, often reading one of the hundreds of books I've accumulated over the years, pondering life's meaning without the noise and without some kike's definition of "productive" guiding my actions.

fpbp /thread
I'd like to be isolated in the country but there are feds and kikes to hang

Everyone below 90 IQ is unpleasant to be around
If you culled them and just paid to automate most shit and pay normal humans more money to do the same shit then society would be better

Losers

Yes, I only leave my house to go to my office and it's great.

Thanos had it right.

I’d take retards over midwits, anyday.

Not everybody can win.

People come up to me to complain about pointless shit everyday and I've just started letting them know I don't fucking care. They never take a fucking hint. Hell, some acknowledge the hint but keep going anyway.
>let me tell you a boring story for 5 minutes about how the cashier said something slightly passive agressive to me at the store and how that made me feel. I'll bitch about 2 more similarly pointless stories and call it a conversation. I don't think about anything else. I'm not even human.
Its such a feminine behaviour. Men should keep all of that shit to themselves and I'm not an emotional tampon for a woman who I'm not having sex with. Fuck these people.

The middle range is the true pain, the midwit meme is real.

I think genocide is good because of this reason.

Yes, this.

Niggers are breeding out of control. Playing the ol "We'll just be SO SMART and SO SECRET and outbreed white man! We'll make sure white man has only 1 or 2 kids, while niggers have 8-10!"

And now, there's a population surplus out of control, mostly niggers without jobs. Nothing more useless than an army of do nothing niggers.

And now they wanna kill off all these wasted niggers?

What's to understand? It's Common Sense - Cause and effect. You built a society with no use, and the fat needs trimming. Shouldn't of played war games.

Based Kojimbo poster

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply -- and multiply until every natural resource is consumed, and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Nobody is more boring and shitty than you whiners

So what are you?

You arent introverted just a sheltered gaymer that gets uncomfortable with expectations

I work in retail
I wish all people disappeared

paypal me $10

If the jews and other cluster Bs here are so subhuman they have to trick or force people to interact with them…

there are kikes even in Spain? holy fuck they really are like cockroaches.

Or like annoyed by them

Elites are right sometimes but they want to kill me too so it's survival mission.

>cashier said something slightly passive agressive to me at the store
in fairness tho cashiers should just shut the fuck up and scan and bag your groceries. i hate that passive aggressive bs too

Yep. I just want to be left alone.

>90-120 IQ
haha so like 80%+ of the world population?

i was tired of people by age 20, it doesn’t get any better from there

Yes.jpg
Most people are preoccupied with tedious status games. The middle class was a mistake, there should just be peasants and aristocrats.